+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bartlett, Hall, and Rake

Varsity Bulldog MoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the rough

Bartlett, Hall, and Rake

Anson Bartlett, Tevin Hall, and Justin Rake are all walk-ons to the basketball team. Before its all said and done do these guys have a chance to have a solid career say as good as David Jackson had. I know Bartlett and Hall are superb defensively and Rake is known primarily as a shooter but what exactly can i expect from them for the rest of their careers?

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Re: Bartlett, Hall, and Rake

We didn't get a chance to see much of T. Hall until after berhe was gone and I thought he looked pretty pesky defensively and has even shown he has some range. I don't know much about Rake but I would assume he is a shooter which we may need next year.

We all love bartletts energy off the bench and if he could just work on his shot and get any type of outside game or improve on driving to the goal he could really get some quality minutes next year at the 2 spot. I don't think you will see any of these guys start but could possibly especially bartlett earn a scholarship by the time they leave tech.

Some players are more valuable than the stat sheet may read I believe this could be the case for them.

+ Reply to Thread