+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TX Wesleyan Fri Night Game 1

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

TX Wesleyan Fri Night Game 1

2nd inning- Alvis home run
    3rd inning- Threlkeld RBI
    Tech up 2-1

Bottom of 4th- Dageford leads off with a single, advances to 2nd on wild pitch, goes to 3rd on failed pickoff. RBI single for Ford. Stubbs singles. Ewing RBI, Hughes sac fly RBI
    Tech up 5-1

Bradshaw has K'ed 5 batters in 5 innings pitched.
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-02-2010 at 07:20 PM.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: TX Wesleyan Fri Night Game 1

Bottom of 5th, RBI double for Ford.
    Tech up 6-1.

Yo JC Love cameraman, can you please adjust the focus. Looks like ghosts playing baseball tonight. Edit- THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SIR!!!
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-02-2010 at 07:45 PM.

6th inning, Bradshaw appeared to be tiring, gave up two runs but has 7 Ks in 6 innings.
    Tech up 6-3. Except for one hit Tech bats were silent in the bottom of the 6th.

Top of 7th no runs, 1 hit, no errors.

Bottom of 7th, RBI Ford.
    Tech up 7-3.

Top of the 8th, Dudley to the mound replacing Bradshaw. Bradshaw pitched 7 innings with 3 runs (all earned) on 10 hits, 1 walk and 7 Ks. Dudley K'ed the first batter, then a single and double play to end the top of the 8th.

Bottom of the 8th: two wild pitches = 2 runs for Tech. Williams ground out RBI.
    Tech up 10-3 headed to the 9th.

Infield practice for Threlkeld on 3 straight plays to end the game.

FINAL: Tech 10 - TWU 3
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-02-2010 at 08:34 PM.

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

Thanks for the updates!

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Yo JC Love cameraman, can you please adjust the focus. Looks like ghosts playing baseball tonight. Edit- THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SIR!!!
    Their camera broke tonight. I watched him scramble to get it fixed.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

My game observations:
    Great weather for baseball and the wind was blowing in.
    Only one base on balls allowed by the DAWGS pitchers and NO errors by the DAWGS.
    Two TWU baserunners (at home and at 3rd base) erased by good throws/relays.
    Mark Threlkeld had an outstanding defensive game at 3rd base and 7 quality innings by starter Jamey Bradshaw.
    Only one train went by during the game and I ate before the game because I forgot about the free hot dogs.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Only one train went by during the game and I ate before the game because I forgot about the free hot dogs.
    Didn't notice the train and didn't know about the hotdogs.

Field looked great!

Noticed that Dave won't be calling today's double header either. What's up with the lack of radio feed?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Didn't notice the train and didn't know about the hotdogs.

Field looked great!

Noticed that Dave won't be calling today's double header either. What's up with the lack of radio feed?
    Several people sitting around me had multiple hot dogs and I assumed they got them free after hearing part of an announcement about free hot dogs on Fridays. I may have put two things together and got it wrong. I think we had some Free Hot Dog Fridays last season.

Dave was in the stands during the game last night but not broadcasting. I wondered why the game wasn't broadcast but I didn't walk over and ask.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Several people sitting around me had multiple hot dogs and I assumed they got them free after hearing part of an announcement about free hot dogs on Fridays. I may have put two things together and got it wrong. I think we had some Free Hot Dog Fridays last season.

Dave was in the stands during the game last night but not broadcasting. I wondered why the game wasn't broadcast but I didn't walk over and ask.
    I don't know what the deal is with the radio. If you click on the next several home series on the online schedule, it shows only Gametracker or video options. But, the media guide shows a much more extensive radio schedule. Anybody know why?

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I don't know what the deal is with the radio. If you click on the next several home series on the online schedule, it shows only Gametracker or video options. But, the media guide shows a much more extensive radio schedule. Anybody know why?
    Beginning next weekend, all Dawgs games for the rest of the season will be broadcasted. I don't know why the games weren't broadcasted this weekend.

+ Reply to Thread