+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Donovan McNabb Trade

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Donovan McNabb Trade

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Personnel problems (starting with that crybaby DL Haynesworth) and injuries have hurt the Skins. Not McNabb IMHO.

Actually Snyder has hurt the Skins more than anybody. Monday night was especially bad since it was announced right before the game that he had signed five year $78M contract extension. There are a lot of fans very upset with the team around here right now.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Wow, the Skins season is going down the toilet (Fat Al just got suspended and thoroughly dominated by the Gmen), and the Eagles are surging. That has to hurt for ole DMac.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Crickets...That fumbled XP try was the epitome of the Skins season. Wow, CChandler is looking real good on that 5-7 win total call, and it might be on the low end given their current way of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    Wow, I think that's a little harsh. I don't think Donovan has ever been the top QB in a given year, but he's been an above-average QB for almost all of his career, even if he battled some health issues. That said, he does look on the downside of his career, although I wouldn't put it past him to have another rebirth of some kind.
    I think that is tad harsh also. I think he had one really great year statistically, and many good years. He led his team to 4 NFC championships and one SB. He could never get over that hump. His WRs were always lacking (sans Desean and TO for a year or two). He has a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio in his career and has also rushed for 28 TDs. That being said, he is over the hill, and we might still see games where he shows flashes of his old self, I dont think he will have a rebirth or wonder season again. His quick feet in the pocket and scrambling have always been huge for him, and those things will continue to be a smaller part of his game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The trade has worked against the cowboys and postive for the Eagles which I predicted. And if it weren't for injuries and the like (Haynesworth problems etc ), the Skins would be better as well. The Skins did beat Dallas the first game of the season even with a poor day by McNabb (no INT's or fumbles and he didn't lose it for them).

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The trade has worked against the cowboys and postive for the Eagles which I predicted. And if it weren't for injuries and the like (Haynesworth problems etc ), the Skins would be better as well. The Skins did beat Dallas the first game of the season even with a poor day by McNabb (no INT's or fumbles and he didn't lose it for them).
    hahahahaha

nice spin, Biden

Looking back at this thread, I had the Eagles at 8 or 9 wins and the Skins at 6 or 7. Skins might get there, but the Eagles are going to get more than 9. I couldnt account for Mike Vick being a totally different QB. It hink Kolb was 2-2 as starter with a win over the Falcons, though.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post

Wow, I agree with what some of sportscenter guys were saying: Shanahan is looking for a scapegoat. He rode Haynesworth and now he has McNabb. This is ridiculous, Grossman is awful.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I guess nobody else though Vick would break out either.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

He certainly did not pan out like the Skins planned. I will be shocked if he plays anywhere other than as a backup next year.

+ Reply to Thread