+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Baseball. Tech Takes on LSUS at Fair Grounds Field - latechsports.com

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Tech Takes on LSUS at Fair Grounds Field - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    I see no brooms after this weekend!
    Wait, we didn't get swept?!?! But I thought someone said........We must've gotten lucky.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Wait, we didn't get swept?!?! But I thought someone said........We must've gotten lucky.
    That is the only explaination.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    What were the requirements at Tech when you came though?

Not sure I had to show anything from HS, just that I had a test score...LOL! If there was, someone else took care of it.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    Not sure I had to show anything from HS, just that I had a test score...LOL! If there was, someone else took care of it.
    I said this because you used the phrase "more better"

+ Reply to Thread