+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fresno Sunday game

Puppy kimmi92259 has turned a few heads around herekimmi92259 has turned a few heads around here

Fresno Sunday game

any video feed of the game today

Puppy kimmi92259 has turned a few heads around herekimmi92259 has turned a few heads around here

Re: Fresno Sunday game

game is small but found it on fromsport.com

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

yes i found it there!! Thanks!! I can not make it full screen but at least I can watch!

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

I can't adjust to watching it. The video lags to far behind the radio broadcast it drives me crazy. I just listen to the radio.

Bulldog Ghost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the ears

Its on the Fresno site.

funny up here in ohio the video feed is faster than the radio!! LOL

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Dave said earlier that the team would get home at midnight Monday. Is our AD trying to save big bucks on the baseball travel budget or is it volcanic ash?

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Dave said earlier that the team would get home at midnight Monday. Is our AD trying to save big bucks on the baseball travel budget or is it volcanic ash?
    My son's on the team (didn't make the trip) but he says they fly commercial and not charter. It appears that the team is at the mercy of the commercial schedule.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Don't know the answer to that, but I do know that BVD is not a baseball/softball guy. In fact, he's clueless about it.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Don't know the answer to that, but I do know that BVD is not a baseball/softball guy. In fact, he's clueless about it.
    One would think these reservations were made long before the volcanic ash and probably before BVDV was the AD. This is a pretty typical travel schedule from the west coast. The team will have to make the bus trip from Dallas after their flight; that must be terrible! I am sure this saves money and of course, it only adds to the travel time.

Puppy Smallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around here

what is the deal with Tech pitchers??? only 1 can pitch long & hard, the others struggle...what is Rountree thinking when he doesn't watch them warm up in the bullpen before they pitch...so he doesn't know how they will throw!!

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smallballrules View Post
    what is the deal with Tech pitchers??? only 1 can pitch long & hard, the others struggle...what is Rountree thinking when he doesn't watch them warm up in the bullpen before they pitch...so he doesn't know how they will throw!!
    The deal is that several are pitching that were not supposed to be. Injuries have caused this. And Tree does watch them in the pen. If u think how someone throws in the pen before the game dictates how they'll pitch during the game, you know very little about pitching to say the least.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

whats the score?

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    whats the score?
    A whole bunch to a few!!! 12-2, I think was the final.

+ Reply to Thread