+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Obamacare bans Physician Owned Hospitals

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Obamacare bans Physician Owned Hospitals

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post

I guess I don't get the concept of our country. I thought we found this country so that if you wanted to get rich you could, if you wanted to live in a hovel and just survive you could. I think our biggest concern should not be about Dr.'s being greedy and wanting to get rich, we need to worry about our government trying to keep us from getting rich or living our lives like we want. You have a choice about what hospital or clinic you go to, but you don't have a choice about how much taxes you pay.
    Not to mention, from reading what most of these folks wrote, the doctors just found a way to get around a problem (gvmt payments), which tend to be below average and come late.

Varsity Bulldog Iceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the roughIceman is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: Obamacare bans Physician Owned Hospitals

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Not to mention, from reading what most of these folks wrote, the doctors just found a way to get around a problem (gvmt payments), which tend to be below average and come late.
    HMMM Kinda like when we have to pay our taxes by April 15, but if they owe you, HA, you get it when you damn well get it.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    The natural response (suspicion) is "doctors are greedy." Some may be, but this is a much bigger issue than just profit and greed.
    I don't have a problem with doctors making alot of money. Capitalism is based on self-interest. However, the type of self-dealing I described above is beyond self-interest. It's immoral in my opinion.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    I don't have a problem with doctors making alot of money. Capitalism is based on self-interest. However, the type of self-dealing I described above is beyond self-interest. It's immoral in my opinion.
    I'm sure there are examples of pure greed, but I have a hard time sorting out which ones may be greed and the ones that are legit. I assume the Docs whose clincs go belly up were doing it for greed?:icon_wink: Seriously, it seems that some hospitals encourage outside clinics and cry foul on others.

+ Reply to Thread