+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tech Dawgs in the Minors?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: Tech Dawgs in the Minors?

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Brian Rike went 3 for 5 with a hr and 4 rbi's in Wednesdays' win.......Tulsa Drillers will be playing our Frisco Roughriders this weekend.....got our tickets for Sunday's game !
    The other two hits were doubles. The last one drove in the tying run and he scored the winning one.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Brian Rike is on the 7-day DL. Through 15 games at Tulsa (AA Team) this year, his stats are .313 BA, 1 HR, 9 RBI. He is batting .208 with the bases empty and .417 with runners on base.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    Brian Rike is on the 7-day DL. Through 15 games at Tulsa (AA Team) this year, his stats are .313 BA, 1 HR, 9 RBI. He is batting .208 with the bases empty and .417 with runners on base.
    Fouled a ball off his leg. He will be OK.

Plan to be in Corpus and San Antonio in July to watch him play and visit with others in the family.

Puppy bozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nicebozar is just really nice

As far as I can tell Luke Burnett is out of baseball.

The Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs refers to the molded ingots of steel made in smelters which, I believe, are called pigs. Great play on words for a team name that has regional meaning.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Brian Rike's blast helps lift Drillers over Travelers

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...1_CUTLIN626042

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    Brian Rike's blast helps lift Drillers over Travelers

I'm happy for a fellow Bulldog, but I wish this hadn't come at the expense of the Travs.

Updates:

Brian Myrow was traded from Winnipeg to the Grand Prairie AirHogs (American Association) on February 6th.

http://www.oursportscentral.com/serv...es/?id=4351557

Brian Rike played in two Spring Training games with the Rockies in March. I don't think he has been assigned to a team yet.

Kyle Roliard (drafted by Colorado in 2011) is with the Grand Junction Rockies.

Mike Jefferson (drafted by Pittsburgh in 2011 and by numerous teams before that) is with the West Virginia Power (Class A).
    Last edited by TechAlum05; 04-12-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Bryan is on extended spring training in AZ.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Mike Jefferson pitched 5 innings and gave up one in relief to get the win on Opening Day. I was really hoping he would make the team in Bradenton to start the season. Hopefully he'll be sent there soon.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

The dreaded "extended spring training"....all your buddies have left to assigned teams and you are left behind to workout with a lot of non-english speaking foreign players. My heart goes out to Brian because I guarantee you that this is not a fun time for him with his future up in the air. My hope is that he can go to an organization where he can be a full time outfielder and get 400 at bats and prove what an awesome player he is.

Brian had a great spring training. This is something new. I'll let you know when I know more.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Brian had a great spring training. This is something new. I'll let you know when I know more.
    Brian Rike has been converted to a pitcher and started playing with the Grand Junction Rockies last week. Kyle Roliard is with Grand Junction as well.

http://www.krextv.com/sports/Brian-R...158829115.html

Alex Williams is with the Bristol White Sox.

Jeb Stefan is with the Williamsport Crosscutters.

+ Reply to Thread