+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Nikita Johnson to UL Lafayette?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Nikita Johnson to UL Lafayette?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Well, try this more meaningful comparison. LA Tech is not head and shoulders above UL academically as you would have us believe. The bottom line is both universities are behind LSU but are well above all other schools in the state.

I would like to see 3 main universities designated in Louisiana, those being LSU, LA Tech and UL. I don't know why LA Tech and UL are constantly fighting each other when we should be best of allies in our continuing struggle vs. LSU and the likes of schools like ULM.
    I give ULL points for student size (although I don't think that is particularly an area we should worry about), research (Tech needs to work on this), PhDs (political problems for us getting more), and Endowment (tech needs to work on this as well).

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Is Nikita Johnson's name spelled Nikita or Nakita? Or is Nakita Johnson a totally different person? I ask because on my windshield was a flyer for Coach Rupp's basketball camp and had a Nakita Johnson who was going to be assisting at the camp. This Nakita is associate Head Coach at West Georgia or something like that, so I was wondering if it was possibly the same, and he decided to treat ULL like Scelfo did.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Is Nikita Johnson's name spelled Nikita or Nakita? Or is Nakita Johnson a totally different person? I ask because on my windshield was a flyer for Coach Rupp's basketball camp and had a Nakita Johnson who was going to be assisting at the camp. This Nakita is associate Head Coach at West Georgia or something like that, so I was wondering if it was possibly the same, and he decided to treat ULL like Scelfo did.
    Nikita Johnson graduated from West Georgia University in 1989 and also served as an assistant coach there.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Maybe that is why he left. Because we kept spelling his name wrong.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Maybe that is why he left. Because we kept spelling his name wrong.
    But the university he hired on with doesn't claim nor spell their own real name correctly.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    Nikita Johnson graduated from West Georgia University in 1989 and also served as an assistant coach there.
    So, it's possible the flyer could be referencing the same person? If so, I wonder why they have him as Associate Head Coach at West Georgia and no mention of ULL. In fact, I wonder how accurate it is that he would be helping at our camp considering all that's being said of what he's doing. Finally, is his name on the flyer because it was done before he left and someone failed to make the corrections to it considering he's been gone now. It wasn't really a nice flyer to begin with. I say that to make the point that it doesn't look like the flyer took much production time, so that a simple edit could have been possible.

My bad. I looked at the flyer again, and it is spelled Nikita Johnson. It looks like someone photocopied an official pamphlet to put on windshields. So, I guess it's possible the pamphlet was done before Nikita left. I has me curious, still, as to why they only mention him as Associate Head coach at West Georgia and no LSU mention.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

My bad. I looked at the flyer again, and it is spelled Nikita Johnson. It looks like someone photocopied an official pamphlet to put on windshields. So, I guess it's possible the pamphlet was done before Nikita left. I has me curious, still, as to why they only mention him as Associate Head coach at West Georgia and no LSU mention.
    I think it meant that he was Associate Head Coach at TECH and a graduate of West Georgia. Had to have been done before he left.

+ Reply to Thread