+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football. Defense Dominates in Tuesday's Spring Practice - latechsports.com

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Football. Defense Dominates in Tuesday's Spring Practice - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    You are right---we are no longer looking for a game manager but, instead, looking for a game winner! It just stands to reason that if you put the ball in the air 100 times instead of 25, the probability of a pick goes way up considering tipped balls, plain bad throws, or very good defensive coverage. Also, there are no officials in practice & the pass interference calls that WOULD be made are NOT being made. I am worried about some to the habits Tank & Vic are getting used to that will draw the big flag in the game. However, you could also probably make the same case for push-off receivers. Its just the NATURE of spring training---most anything goes in an all-out battle for playing time in the fall!!
    Oh good gravy. Jvic has been a pass-interfering monster. I wish the coaches would work on that with him.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Football. Defense Dominates in Tuesday's Spring Practice - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    I suppose the old saying "Familarity breeds Contempt" is true as yesterday, during running plays drills pitting the OL against our DL, tempers were short and at least 3 full-fledged fights, with helmets flying all around, broke out between the OL & DL. The coaches became very animated along with the players & Sonny had to trot down the field from the passer-receiver area to restore order. Quite a show for the pugilists.
    Now that's some great news!!! I love seeing that attitude flying around.

+ Reply to Thread