+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. Louisiana Tech Spring Practice Report: Offensive Line - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Louisiana Tech Spring Practice Report: Offensive Line - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

As the Louisiana Tech football team works through its first spring practice season with new head coach Sonny Dykes, LATechSports.com will be taking a look at the progress of various positions on the team. Seventh in this series of installments is a look at the offensive line with veteran offensive line coach Pete Perot.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Football. Louisiana Tech Spring Practice Report: Offensive Line - latechsports.co

I hate that Jordan Mills is not having a good spring.....

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Re: Football. Louisiana Tech Spring Practice Report: Offensive Line - latechsports.co

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    I hate that Jordan Mills is not having a good spring.....

I don't want to be too picky, but he isn't not having a good spring. He "hasn't had as good a spring up to this point as we expected him to". He could be doing as good as others, but I think that his expectations and the expectations of the coaches aren't being met because of his great potential.

Wasn't there mention of in an article about NFL scouts coming to see D'Anthony and co. and somehow saw Mills and were impressed with him??? I forget.

+ Reply to Thread