+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys spelled court wrong

Puppy hendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your time hendersonshands's Avatar

You guys spelled court wrong

Kourt is short for a girl named Kourtney.

Don't thank me, just pay it forward.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: You guys spelled court wrong

You spell ULL wrong.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hendersonshands View Post
    Kourt is short for a girl named Kourtney.

Don't thank me, just pay it forward.
    What is so funny about this is there is actually a thread entitled Kourtney Roberson on this very site. About a GUY, not a girl. Simpleton.

Oh, and Kourtney is a guy that Nikita couldn't land.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    You spell ULL wrong.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

You spell ULL wrong.

Puppy hendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your time hendersonshands's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    What is so funny about this is there is actually a thread entitled Kourtney Roberson on this very site. About a GUY, not a girl. Simpleton.

Oh, and Kourtney is a guy that Nikita couldn't land.

I feel bad that Nikita had to spend the last 3 years of his life in Ruston, I can't imagine trying to sell Ruston to a 18-20 year old kid.

Bulldog dawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the rough

I feel bad that Nikita had to spend the last 3 years of his life in Ruston, I can't imagine trying to sell Ruston to a 18-20 year old kid.

dude, go away. you are nothing but annoying. you must be jealous of what ruston has to offer. go hang out in your crap hole of a stadium, or go play in the traffic on johnston street and get hit by a car and do us all a favor.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Dude he is an assistant basketball coach. You act like you just bought Manhattan for a nickel or made the Louisiana Purchase. Again, he is an assistant basketball coach, not John Wooden.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1992 View Post
    dude, go away. you are nothing but annoying. you must be jealous of what ruston has to offer. go hang out in your crap hole of a stadium, or go play in the traffic on johnston street and get hit by a car and do us all a favor.

Dying in Lafayette > living in Ruston. Nobody likes Ruston, don't try to convince yourself that you do, because you don't.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

You know, I typically don't get involved in the peeing contests. But, that comment just made me laugh. I am laughing that you think Laf. is better than Ruston. I have been to both, lived in both, and I would take Ruston in a heart beat if I had to pick one. There may be some things to brag about if you hunt really hard- location I assure you is NOT one of them. Use your imagination and come up with something real please- or at least believable.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    You know, I typically don't get involved in the peeing contests. But, that comment just made me laugh. I am laughing that you think Laf. is better than Ruston. I have been to both, lived in both, and I would take Ruston in a heart beat if I had to pick one. There may be some things to brag about if you hunt really hard- location I assure you is NOT one of them. Use your imagination and come up with something real please- or at least believable.
    They have red light cams and we don't.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

You spell ULL wrong.
    Perfect!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Dying in Lafayette > living in Ruston. Nobody likes Ruston, don't try to convince yourself that you do, because you don't.
    I worked with a guy (as a paid consultant for his organization) who went to that school in Lafayette (about the same time frame that I did). We traded jabs back and forth a bit but I quit after a while because I started to feel sorry for him with all the others referring to him as "Barny Fife" and such. He was really outclassed in that workplace as there were at least 4 PHDs and the rest had at least an MS. Even he had enough sense to not send his son to Lafayette to get his degree. He sent his son to TECH because he knew he would get a great education in a great environment. It takes more than good Cajun food to make a place I want to go to school at and apparently he thought so too.
    Last edited by WWDog; 04-07-2010 at 11:53 PM.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

I like Ruston...In fact I love Ruston.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

gotta say as someone that went to school in Ruston but grew up and still has family in Lafayette. WHEWWWW I am glad I don't live in either place. Lafayette is a messy ugly city with traffic and billboards everywhere. Quite unappealing. And Ruston is pretty but just not much outside of Tech sports going on. So this Pssing contest is really quite stupid.

+ Reply to Thread