+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You guys spelled court wrong

Puppy hendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your time hendersonshands's Avatar

Re: You guys spelled court wrong

I'm 87% sure you guys are child molesters.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    gotta say as someone that went to school in Ruston but grew up and still has family in Lafayette. WHEWWWW I am glad I don't live in either place. Lafayette is a messy ugly city with traffic and billboards everywhere. Quite unappealing. And Ruston is pretty but just not much outside of Tech sports going on. So this Pssing contest is really quite stupid.
    Amen, brother. I actually like both towns, but I also believe that the town doesn't have much to do with the size or success of the program. Anyone who has ever been to Oxford, Mississippi or Lincoln, Nebraska can probably attest. Bashing Ruston because of the departure of one assistant basketball coach seems like a gigantic waste of time. If Lafayette is that great, it seems like there would be more exciting ways to occupy your time.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hendersonshands View Post
    I think he should be eating a ban for that one

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Isn't child molestation a pre-requisite for attending ull (i.e., U Love Little boys)?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

apparently they got a wifi connection at the local gay bar in Lafayette (Ragin Gayjun?) because it appears that HH is now able to make posts between his shifts "manning" the glory hole
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

How do you spell douchebag? Umm... Hendersonhands?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Kourt is short for a girl named Kourtney.

Don't thank me, just pay it forward.
    Man ULL fans are obsessed with letters, UL vs ULL Kourt vs Court, while their stadium read "AJUN FIELD" for about 2 year's.

Henderson, I know it's exciting when you first learn the alphabet and you want to show everyone what you've learned. It's cute when elementary kids do it but annoying and kinda sad when dealing with ULL students/graduates.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Actually the use of KOURT is quite correct at this time....

Especially the way the Mailman holds sway over the program - for the good and for the bad of it....

And no - this has nothing to do with Nikita's leaving, he left on his own accord for what he percieved as a better situation
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

dawwwwg piiiiiiiiiit

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

I'm 100% sure you had to use a dictionary in order to spell "molesters" correctly.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    I'm 100% sure you had to use a dictionary in order to spell "molesters" correctly.
    Maybe not. It may be underneath his picture in the newspaper.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Maybe not. It may be underneath his picture in the newspaper.
    Either way he didn't know how to spell it off the top of his head.

Puppy hendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your timehendersonshands Ultimate jerk and not worth your time hendersonshands's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Actually the use of KOURT is quite correct at this time....

Especially the way the Mailman holds sway over the program - for the good and for the bad of it....

And no - this has nothing to do with Nikita's leaving, he left on his own accord for what he percieved as a better situation

You spelled perceived wrong. I before e except after c, fool; just because Karl Malone can't spell court, doesn't mean you guys should lower your standards. Rise up, abandon those shackles!

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

A BB&B Contest

Complete the phrase:

You can drop the L from your name, but.............................................

Winning entry gets a scatterload sandwich on your choice of bread or a comparably priced item from Dowlings. You do not have to be a TECH fan to win. However, you must be present at Dowlings before the end of 2010 to claim your prize.

All decisions of the judge are final.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

You can drop the L from your name, but not the L from your game.

+ Reply to Thread