+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You guys spelled court wrong

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: You guys spelled court wrong

You can drop the L from your name, but the suck is stuck.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: A BB&B Contest

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Complete the phrase:

You can drop the L from your name, but.............................................

Winning entry gets a scatterload sandwich on your choice of bread or a comparably priced item from Dowlings. You do not have to be a TECH fan to win. However, you must be present at Dowlings before the end of 2010 to claim your prize.

All decisions of the judge are final.
    You can drop the L from your name, but... you can't get an I-Bowl bid.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

You can drop the L from your name, but the Loser connotation still remains.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

You can drop the L from your name, but... from where you are you can't even see the L in ours.

You can drop the L from your name, but that is ok, because you have plenty on your record.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

You can drop the "L" from your name, just as ULM can drop the "M."

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

You can drop the L, but you can't drop the "deuce" from your university

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Our board our choice - with the K being a tip of the cap to "K"arl....

BTW - this board was spelled this way before Duke's "Coach K's Kourt...."

We usually don't ban opposing school's fans, even when they are asses, but you are pushing it....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    We usually don't ban opposing school's fans, even when they are asses, but you are pushing it....
    I don't mind his being an ass so much, of which he certainly is:

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespeare

Away! You are an ass!
    You are an ass!

Dost thou not suspect my place?
    Dost thou not suspect my years?
    O that he were here to write me down an ass!
    But, masters, remember, I am an ass.
    Though it be not written down, forget not that I am an ass.
    But, his tediousness is intolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespeare

Neighbors, you are tedious.

It pleases your worship to say so...
    ...but we are the poor duke's officers.
    But truly, for mine own part, if I were as tedious as a king...
    ...I could find in my heart to bestow it all on your worship.

All thy tediousness on me?
    I say, nail him up. Let's be done with it:

Quote Originally Posted by Monty Python

BEN: Nail him up, I say!

BRIAN: Guards!

BEN: Nail some sense into him!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Guys, give H-Hands a break on spelling . I'm guessing it has to be difficult to type on a keyboard and cup the random LSU guys "junk" simultaneously. I'm surprised he can even see a screen given that his normal frame of reference is looking at some guys belly button. Is he "cocking" his head? Is there some other sort of contortion going on? Who knows?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

http://www.latechsports.com/genrel/040810aaa.html

You can drop the L from your name but you can't get nominated for this award. Can you spell PRISM? Run along now, little man.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Complete the phrase:

You can drop the L from your name, but.............................................
    ... it will just replace one letter in your game and just be LAME

So who won the free food?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

This is too easy, albeit a joke it's still too easy: link.
    Last edited by JFord; 04-12-2010 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    This is too easy, albeit a joke it's still to easy: link.
    Please tell me that is a joke and that he really doesn't have that written on his profile.
    Also, he ahs over 50,000 post to that site...that is sad

+ Reply to Thread