+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vatican claims physical evidence of possessions

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Vatican claims physical evidence of possessions

weird, eh?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle7056689.ece

He said it sometimes took six or seven of his assistants to to hold down a possessed person. Those possessed often yelled and screamed and spat out nails or pieces of glass, which he kept in a bag. "Anything can come out of their mouths – finger-length pieces of iron, but also rose petals."

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: Vatican claims physical evidence of possessions

My farts smell like roses sometimes... does that mean I'm the devil?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    My farts smell like roses sometimes... does that mean I'm the devil?
    I dont' know, but if glass and nails start shooting out then I'd be worried.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

If glass and nails come out I won't be posting on here because I will be in too much pain to get to a computer

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

When I was younger a police officer gave me a Minor In Possession, he had physical evidence that I was in possession, but I don't think that is the same the the Vatican is talking about.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if I told the cop "the devil made me do it" when he stopped me for a speeding ticket if I would get off with a warning.

Is the cop Catholic?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    When I was younger a police officer gave me a Minor In Possession, he had physical evidence that I was in possession, but I don't think that is the same the the Vatican is talking about.
    If they are talking about bags of stuff that people coughed up like glass/nails/rose petals then that is evidence.

Of course, you could always say these were nuts who ate all of this stuff beforehand.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Too bad they couldn't video-tape it and put it on youtube.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    If Amortha has actually dueled 70,000 demons......
    During his last 25 papal years......
    That means he has averaged 2,800 demons per year......
    Or 7 and 2/3 demons per day.
    Note: 1 dancing banana = 2/3rd's of a demon.

Allowing only 8 hrs per day for NOTHING but sleep, meals, and a quick shave, shower, and shit......
    That leaves the OFFICIAL exorcist (and his team, I presume) only 2.08 hours per demon.

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post

Cheers.
    That's a great line. If I ever see a dancing banana, I'll know to start heading the other way.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    If Amortha has actually dueled 70,000 demons......
    During his last 25 papal years......
    That means he has averaged 2,800 demons per year......
    Or 7 and 2/3 demons per day.

Allowing only 8 hrs per day for NOTHING but sleep, meals, and a quick shave, shower, and shit......
    That leaves the OFFICIAL exorcist (and his team, I presume) only 2.08 hours per demon.

Cheers.
    excellent use of the dancing bannana!

Everybody knows that when you are a top level demon exorcist you have to multitask and expell groups of demons all at once.

I think you basically have to accept walkins and just say everybody who is posessed come down to the monster truck rally on sunday.. sunday.....SUNDAY..... and get your demons exorcised. Then please sign my log on the way out so I have a record of your experience.

+ Reply to Thread