+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. T-Day Spring Game Format Set - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. T-Day Spring Game Format Set - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Sonny Dykes announced Thursday that the T-Day Spring Game on Saturday will feature a modified scoring set-up with the offense battling the defense. The T-Day Spring Game is scheduled for a noon start at Joe Aillet Stadium Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Re: Football. T-Day Spring Game Format Set - latechsports.com

That's a pretty cool way to score a scrimmage...

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

I like it. Allows each team to bond a little more, which is great!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Again, I want to say I love the daily Spring Football Central edition on latechsports.com.

Here's today's blog:
    If you've followed LATechSports.com today, then you have probably already seen the spring practice report on the safeties that featured some quotes by defensive coordinator Tommy Spangler. Any true Bulldog fan out there knows that Coach Spangler is a great coach and just as good as a quote machine. That being said, here's the main transcript of the chat that LATechSports.com had with Coach Spanglerin preparing the spring practice report on the safeties. There's too much for one story out there but also too much good stuff to not get posted anywhere. Enjoy!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

No mention of Jovantay Crowe anywhere. He didn't get many reps the practices I have seen either. What is the word? I thought he would tear it up and get on the field pretty soon. Anyone know anything about him?

Puppy jbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nicejbizza is just really nice

Crowe has been sidelined with some type of heart condition. I don't know if he's been clear to play yet.

+ Reply to Thread