+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. Bulldogs Open Conference Play vs. San Jose State Friday - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball. Bulldogs Open Conference Play vs. San Jose State Friday - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech baseball team will begin conference play this weekend with a four-game home series at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park against the Spartans of San Jose State. First pitch for the series is scheduled for Friday at 6 p.m. CT with a double-header start time of 1:00 p.m. CT on Saturday and a 1 p.m. CT start on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Baseball Teams Open Conference Play on Friday-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

WAC baseball officially opens conference play this weekend as six of the league's seven teams will be in action. Louisiana Tech hosts San Jose State, Nevada travels to play New Mexico State, and Hawai‘i hosts Fresno State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Bulldogs Open Conference Play vs. San Jose State Friday - latechsports.

Saturday ugly.

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Bulldogs Open Conference Play vs. San Jose State Friday - latechsports.

What happened?

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by TBDawg01 View Post
    What happened?
    Mostly dead bats, pitching that left a lot to be desired, questionable umpires, errors that shouldn't have happened, etc... . No comparison to the team that played Friday night.

Give credit where it is due. San Jose got the hits when they needed them and obviously scored more runs. They were the better team today.

At times we seem to be a Jekyl and Hyde type of team. Good one minute, even great but the next minute, we can't seem to get a break and we play extremely flat. Hopefully we can rebound and split the series tomorrow.

I'll be there, cheering the Dawgs on!

+ Reply to Thread