+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tennessee or LSU?

Varsity Bulldog Bain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her game

Tennessee or LSU?

Beating Dooley at Tennessee or LSU...Which one would be sweeter?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Tennessee or LSU?

They would be equally sweet in my book. I'd enjoy a victory over Tennessee the same whether Dooley were the coach or not, and to me, LSU is just another BCS school. Nothing special about them to me. They just happened to be in the same state and get all the press.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

lsu, definitely.

Puppy PTW16 seems to have something between the earsPTW16 seems to have something between the earsPTW16 seems to have something between the earsPTW16 seems to have something between the earsPTW16 seems to have something between the earsPTW16 seems to have something between the earsPTW16 seems to have something between the earsPTW16 seems to have something between the ears

I'd rather focus on beating Grambling, aTm, Navy, Southern Miss, Hawai'i...

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    They would be equally sweet in my book. I'd enjoy a victory over Tennessee the same whether Dooley were the coach or not, and to me, LSU is just another BCS school. Nothing special about them to me. They just happened to be in the same state and get all the press.
    For those reasons alone would make it exponentially more sweet.

Varsity Bulldog Bain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her gameBain is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by PTW16 View Post
    This is a question about which one would you rather beat. Of course you want to beat those teams, BUT, if you had a choice between the two, which one would it be?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

lsu

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

lsu. Dooley, though he left us in a tight spot right before signing day, did help this program A LOT.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PTW16 View Post

inudesu in 5...4...3...2...1...

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

lsu

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    lsu. Dooley, though he left us in a tight spot right before signing day, did help this program A LOT.
    this
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

lsu

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

lsu

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

LSU, hands down. I think it helps us a lot more in state with perspective and respect. But beating either would be the greatest.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

lsu, no doubt about it. Dooley will be gone from Tennessee one day.

Eventually, beating Tennessee would look just like the two 'Bama victories from '97, and '99. But, beating those guys in BR would shut them up for a while, which would be almost as good as the victory.

We also wouldn't have to listen to the argument about Tulane, ULL, etc.. being better than us. Those guys have made a complete joke of themselves on the MBB board lately, and it would be nice to end that argument.

+ Reply to Thread