+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Combined Offensive Spring Scrimmage Stats

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Final Combined Offensive Spring Scrimmage Stats

Here are the final combined offensive stats from the three Spring scrimmages. Players with at least 1 TD are bolded.

Passing:
    Ensminger 39 of 60 (65%), 425 yards, 4 TD, 1 INT
    Jenkins 17 of 24 (71%), 139 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
    Cameron 22 of 35 (63%), 180 yards, 0 TD, 2 INT
    Raulston 13 of 43 (30%), 128 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT

Rushing:
    Falls 8 carries for 105 yards, 2 TD
    Creer 30 carries for 138 yards, 2 TDs
    Fitte 23 carries for 93 yards, 0 TD
    Morrow 9 carries for 39 yards, 0 TD
    Broussard 15 carries for 28 yards, 0 TD
    Ensminger 13 carries for 8 yards, 0 TD
    Cameron 13 carries for -7 yards, 1 TD
    Jenkins 4 carry for -3 yards, 0 TD
    Raulston 1 carry for 0 yards, 0 TD
    Betts 8 carries for -11 yards, 0 TD

Receiving:
    St. Julien 2 rec for 94 yards, 1 TD
    Jackson 6 rec for 82 yards, 1 TD
    Paige 9 rec for 73 yards, 1 TD
    Molton 1 rec for 81 yards, 1 TD
    Casey 5 rec for 31 yards, 1 TD
    Harper 11 rec for 93 yards, 0 TD
    Spence 8 rec for 65 yards, 0 TD
    Williams 10 rec for 54 yards, 0 TD
    Linster 7 rec for 61 yards, 0 TD
    Slack 7 rec for 45 yards, 0 TD
    Gru 5 rec for 46 yards, 0 TD
    Nickelson 1 rec for 41 yards, 0 TD
    Creer 4 rec for 16 yards, 0 TD
    Menard 2 rec for 25 yards, 0 TD
    Morrow 2 rec for 15 yards, 0 TD
    Scurria 2 rec for 10 yards, 0 TD
    Fitte 2 rec for 8 yards, 0 TD
    Broussard 2 rec for 5 yards, 0 TD
    Dickerson 1 rec for 6 yards, 0 TD

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: Final Combined Offensive Spring Scrimmage Stats

Ensminger looks to be the best option by far with those stats.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Jenkins once again is too conservative as shown by the stats. If he starts we are at best a .500 ball club.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

This one quote from the NS sums up Ross Jenkins

Jenkins was on the field the least on Saturday, but the offense was at its best when he was under center. He "underthrew" a few "deep" balls, but still completed 7-of-12 pass attempts for "58 yards" and led two scoring drives.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I still think we have 2 capable QB's. I'd rather have the situation we're in right now than having a clear-cut #1 and no decent back-up at all.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    I still think we have 2 capable QB's. I'd rather have the situation we're in right now than having a clear-cut #1 and no decent back-up at all.
    I sorta feel the same way you do. I actually think, that given enough reps, at least one of the other two quarterbacks would also be able to elevate his game as well. I think we will be better off at qb by the end of the fall. I don't know if there's anything Ross can do to get better at the deep ball or if he's maxed out on the distance he's able to throw it. Maybe he has the ability to throw it long enough, but not the confidence. I don't know. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing who wins out, so we can get ready to start the process of mastering this offense. I'm feeling pretty good about our chances next year. I think we'll have the same results next year that we would have if the old coaching staff had stayed, but this time I think we'll win by bigger margins and might actually win one or two that we had written off as losses.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Was St. Julien thrown to in the spring game? I have read nothing about him and those stats for him are from very early spring drills.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

He was thrown to a couple of times but I believe the passes were either broken up or dropped.

+ Reply to Thread