+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy crap...

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Holy crap...

Did you guys see where Millsap pulled down 24 boards tonight? Wow.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Holy crap...

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Did you guys see where Millsap pulled down 24 boards tonight? Wow.
    He is a rebounding machine! I caught the stat, but didn't see the game.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Had he not gotten into foul trouble, he would've had 30 boards. Good news for the Jazz is... Boozer got hurt. Now, maybe they can play well in the playoffs.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Just saw it on the lunch Sportcenter. Good for Millsap, hope he starts getting more of a shot with Boozer's status up in the air.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

heard the stat on the way to work this morning and said to myself, "boozer must be hurt." i've noticed that paul just boxes out and gets out of the way to let boozer get the boards when he's in there, which skews the stats in boozer's favor. he also gets fewer touches when boozer is in the game.

boozer is a great player, so i don't see how the jazz can be better with him hurt. one of their strengths is to be able to give boozer a rest without any drop off in the talent on the floor. with boozer out, who's going to spell milsap? the jazz really need him healthy for the playoffs.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    heard the stat on the way to work this morning and said to myself, "boozer must be hurt." i've noticed that paul just boxes out and gets out of the way to let boozer get the boards when he's in there, which skews the stats in boozer's favor. he also gets fewer touches when boozer is in the game.

boozer is a great player, so i don't see how the jazz can be better with him hurt. one of their strengths is to be able to give boozer a rest without any drop off in the talent on the floor. with boozer out, who's going to spell milsap? the jazz really need him healthy for the playoffs.
    I really think Paul is the better player. The Jazz would be better if Paul started and got more minutes. Boozer needs to come off the bench for a spark.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I really think Paul is the better player. The Jazz would be better if Paul started and got more minutes. Boozer needs to come off the bench for a spark.

Yea, what does Jerry Sloan know.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Yea, what does Jerry Sloan know.
    He knows that Boozer is paid a bundle of money and he better play him.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Champ,
    not sure if you have been following the Jazz but Boozer is a great player for them. I do not think that Paul is better than Boozer at this point.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

The Jazz got drummed w/o Boozer last night, but alot of that had to do with the Suns' defense. I've watch the Jazz play many, many times and I think the role players for Utah play better without Boozer in the line-up.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    i think paul has been getting just about as many minutes as boozer lately, even coming off the bench (except when he's in foul trouble).

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

From what I've observed, Paul can play much more aggressive with Boozer in the line-up. I think Sloan gives Paul the green light to use at least 5 fouls a game, but the Jazz cannot afford Paul being in foul trouble without Boozer in the line-up. I think Paul and the Jazz have been so successful because they have to depth at PF to play aggressive all 48 minutes.

Btw, Millsap recorded those 24 rebounds in only 33 minutes of action!

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    From what I've observed, Paul can play much more aggressive with Boozer in the line-up. I think Sloan gives Paul the green light to use at least 5 fouls a game, but the Jazz cannot afford Paul being in foul trouble without Boozer in the line-up. I think Paul and the Jazz have been so successful because they have to depth at PF to play aggressive all 48 minutes.

Btw, Millsap recorded those 24 rebounds in only 33 minutes of action!
    Agree

+ Reply to Thread