+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Astros

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Astros

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Hey, baseball fans. Is there anyone besides me still following the Astros? If you are, you probably know who is the current hottest team in baseball.

Will it last?
    I check everyday to see if they lost
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

I'm willing to bet that I am one of the 1% of baseball fans who actually thought the Astros would be at .500 by the end of the month and they very well could be by Friday. They may not be one of the best teams in baseball right now, but if this was the Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies, or Dodgers doing exactly what the Astros are doing, there would be a $#!+ load more coverage on their turnaround in just 4 weeks time.

Go Astros!

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    I'm willing to bet that I am one of the 1% of baseball fans who actually thought the Astros would be at .500 by the end of the month and they very well could be by Friday. They may not be one of the best teams in baseball right now, but if this was the Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies, or Dodgers doing exactly what the Astros are doing, there would be a $#!+ load more coverage on their turnaround in just 4 weeks time.

Go Astros!
    I thought they might be a .500 team for the season but after the 0-8 start I would have been in the 99% that thought .500 in April would not be likely. It's closer than it was but I'm still not a believer.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post

Go Astros!
    They would get better coverage for a one game winning streak. They just get better coverage, period.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    They would get better coverage for a one game winning streak. They just get better coverage, period.
    Hater....

But in fairness to the Stro fans I also check to see if the Cards, Brewers and Reds also lost each morning

On a more serious note, sorry to hear about your father-in-law...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    But in fairness to the Stro fans I also check to see if the Cards, Brewers and Reds also lost each morning
    Dwayne, I live in the capitol of Cards Central, so anytime they lose, I am one of a small few here who take great joy in their sadness. The only time I smile seeing the Cubbies lose is when the Astros are the ones that gave them the L.

+ Reply to Thread