+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TechTeamShop.com Gift Card Special...

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: TechTeamShop.com Gift Card Special...

Two questions:
    1. Is there an expiration date on gift cards?
    2. Is there any merchandise excluded from purchase using gift cards?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    How many hats would that be?
    Titless Tech hats at Squire Creek (red, royal or white) retail at $20.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Titless Tech hats at Squire Creek (red, royal or white) retail at $20.
    quoting for posterity...
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    quoting for posterity...
    Isn't that the best balls to use??:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy BULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the offer on this. Can't wait to use it.

I did get the email about this as well. When you click on the "www.techteamshop.com", it takes you to the WarChicken website. Thought it was bogus so I checked on here before placing my order. Was that a goof or what? Anyone else find this?

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Two questions:
    1. Is there an expiration date on gift cards?
    2. Is there any merchandise excluded from purchase using gift cards?
    no

no

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BULLMAN63 View Post
    Thanks for the offer on this. Can't wait to use it.

I did get the email about this as well. When you click on the "www.techteamshop.com", it takes you to the WarChicken website. Thought it was bogus so I checked on here before placing my order. Was that a goof or what? Anyone else find this?
    just trying to get rid of some nlulm stuff...:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread