+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tech/Fresno DH

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: Tech/Fresno DH

Maybe I should have said let's not strike out!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Le Breton is pitching well.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Another Alex Williams homerun with no one on base.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Another Alex Williams homerun with no one on base.
    Amazing!!

Puppy Dawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the earsDawgtrot seems to have something between the ears

What is the score and what inning?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtrot View Post
    What is the score and what inning?
    Bottom of the 6th, currently down 3-7 with nobody out.

Make that 9-3 with no outs.

On another note, the Lady Techsters are playing #25 Hawaii but are behind 4-0 right now I believe.

To Listen to Malcolm at the game:
    http://www.stretchinternet.com/flash...&pass=18684211

Are we 10 run ruled??

I'm not sure the softball game is going to go much better, but I'm out of here. Hope the Dawgs are ready to play tomorrow.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Why did we play 7 innings in the DH against San Jose, but 9 in yesterday's games?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Why did we play 7 innings in the DH against San Jose, but 9 in yesterday's games?
    2nd game of DH was 7 innings.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    We played a 9 inning game in the first game on Saturday and a 7 inning game for the second game. From what I understand, since the WAC is the only conference that plays 4 game weekends, the second game of the double header Saturday is always a 7 inning game. Tech lost that game 14-4. Another item I recently learned is that a 10 run mercy rule (after 7 innings) is allowed by the NCAA if both coaches agree to it. In the WAC, this is a conference requirement in all conference games. I would assume that these WAC modifications to "normal play" are due to the 4 game weekend and the added hardships on a WAC pitching staff with so many games in only 3 days.

Also, I can't speak for the other conferences, but the WAC allows ties on Sunday's games (I believe it's only Sunday) due to travel restrictions. This happened in a game between NM State and Nevada last weekend.

I guess due to the travel distances and longer (by # of games) conference weekends, the WAC had to impose slightly different rules than the rest of the country. If I have any of these statements wrong, someone please correct me.

Varsity Bulldog johnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    We played a 9 inning game in the first game on Saturday and a 7 inning game for the second game. From what I understand, since the WAC is the only conference that plays 4 game weekends, the second game of the double header Saturday is always a 7 inning game. Tech lost that game 14-4. Another item I recently learned is that a 10 run mercy rule (after 7 innings) is allowed by the NCAA if both coaches agree to it. In the WAC, this is a conference requirement in all conference games. I would assume that these WAC modifications to "normal play" are due to the 4 game weekend and the added hardships on a WAC pitching staff with so many games in only 3 days.

Also, I can't speak for the other conferences, but the WAC allows ties on Sunday's games (I believe it's only Sunday) due to travel restrictions. This happened in a game between NM State and Nevada last weekend.

I guess due to the travel distances and longer (by # of games) conference weekends, the WAC had to impose slightly different rules than the rest of the country. If I have any of these statements wrong, someone please correct me.

Correct. I'm not sure on the Sunday tie but as far as the series, all conference games are 10 run rule and the double hearder is a 9inning and a 7inning game unless the first game ends in a 10 run rule then the 2nd game becomes 9 innings.

+ Reply to Thread