+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bottle Coozies

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Re: Bottle Coozies

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    For a second there I thought you were going to show us some of your blue hair.
    For your information T-MO, my hair has turned back to its natural color--BLONDE--in my advancing age WITHOUT any help whatsoever from my wife.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

aight. are they gone already? I'd like to order some more, but they appear to be gone.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Yeah, I find it somewhat amusing that alcohol is served at DR's house before football games yet we aren't allowed to purchase flasks and shot glasses with the school logo on it. Also, I've noticed that almost every convenience store and bar/grill in Ruston now has either a Tech/Miller Lite or Tech/Bud Lite neon sign prominently displayed.
    Those Tech/Miller Lite and Tech/Bud Light neon signs are all over Shreveport, too.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Probably people of the same ilk as those who won't let you buy a bottle of your preferred spirits in Ruston or beer on a Sunday.
    One side wants to take all of your damn money and the other side wants to control what you can do with the little bit that you keep.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Those Tech/Miller Lite and Tech/Bud Light neon signs are all over Shreveport, too.
    Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these neon signs?

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

From what I've heard, there were only so many of the Tech neon signs made, and to get one now would probably be very, very pricey.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Heck, I'd be happy even with a Miller Lite one.

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    From what I've heard, there were only so many of the Tech neon signs made, and to get one now would probably be very, very pricey.
    From what I've heard, they only sell those to bars/restaurants and not to individuals....I want one though!

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

on latechsports.com.......

Eric Buskirk is in his third year as the Associate Athletic Director - External Affairs at Louisiana Tech University. Buskirk directs fundraising, corporate sponsorships, ticket sales, community relations, licensing, branding, marketing, promotions, video board productions, the Learfield Sports partnership for Louisiana Tech Athletics, and is the WAC conference NACMA representative. Buskirk is also an adjunct professor in the College of Business for an advanced level sports management course.
    Is it the athletics licensing or a different overall university licensing committee?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    on latechsports.com.......

Is it the athletics licensing or a different overall university licensing committee?
    Overall university licensing committee
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Overall university licensing committee
    Do YOU know who is on it?

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Do YOU know who is on it?
    Those of us who believe the University should not be policing our morals (especially at the detriment of licensing revenues) want to know who these people are!

!

<h3>licensing program

effective date: 7/8/2003
    responsible office: dean, graduate school and university research
    louisiana tech has established a licensing program in an effort to protect and control tech’s trademarks and maximize the exposure and royalties we receive through the sale of merchandise in the retail marketplace.
    In may 2003, tech partnered with the collegiate licensing company (clc), the largest collegiate trademark licensing company in the country, to manage and grow our licensing program. Tech’s office of marketing and public relations manages the university's contract with clc.

If you have any questions regarding tech’s trademark licensing program and its policies, contact the director of marketing and public relations, 257-4854. if you need assistance in locating licensed vendors, please contact clc at 770-956-0520.
    </h3>

Guerin, David
    Director

MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS
    WYLY TOWER 1225 | Tech Box 36
    Phone: 318.257.4854
    Fax: 318.257.4938
    dguerin@latech.edu

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I found this on latech.edu. It's a good start to voice your concerns regarding our marketing.
    Policy 1305 - Licensing Program

http://www.latech.edu/administration...res/1305.shtml

"...If you have any questions regarding Tech’s Trademark Licensing Program and its policies, contact the Director of Marketing and Public Relations, 257-4854. If you need assistance in locating licensed vendors, please contact CLC at 770-956-0520."
    Contacts
    http://www.latech.edu/news/contact.shtml

Marketing and Public Relations (318) 257-4854
    Dave Guerin
    Director
    dguerin@latech.edu

+ Reply to Thread