+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hawaii and the Weather

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Re: Hawaii and the Weather

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Great job by Tech media folks then. I should have checked. Better yet, I should have driven over there. I was skeerd of the weather.
    Yes you should have! It was sunny at times during the early part of the game.

Keep it up DAWGS!

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

I decided to go on to the game despite the threat of severe weather. The weather was great and Trevor Peterson's complete game and the timely hitting of the DAWGS made for a very fun night.

Did y'all notice how often the home plate umpire cleaned the plate? There must have been a memo sent to the umpiring crews following our series with SJSU.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    I decided to go on to the game despite the threat of severe weather. The weather was great and Trevor Peterson's complete game and the timely hitting of the DAWGS made for a very fun night.

Did y'all notice how often the home plate umpire cleaned the plate? There must have been a memo sent to the umpiring crews following our series with SJSU.

I saw him clean it one time and there appeared to be nothing on it to brush off.

+ Reply to Thread