+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DAWGS Split Series with Hawaii

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

DAWGS Split Series with Hawaii

Great game today. Dawgs win 14-6 with a 8 run 6th featuring a Mark Threlkeld grand slam. Hawaii was a pesky team that kept figuring out a way to score runs but today the bats came alive (14 hits) for the Dawgs. Unfortunatly we had 4 errors , two being infield pop-ups that were dropped. Anyway, way to go guys!!

Next up New Mexico State. Will be a tough road trip but if we play next weekend like we did today, I like our chances!
    Last edited by LABulldog; 04-25-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: misspelling

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: DAWGS Split Series with Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    Great game today. Dawgs win 14-6 with a 8 run 6th featuring a Mark Threlkeld grand slam. Hawaii was a pesky team that kept figuring out a way to score runs but today the bats came alive (14 hits) for the Dagws. Unfortunatly we had 4 errors , two being infield pop-ups that were dropped. Anyway, way to go guys!!

Next up New Mexico State. Will be a tough road trip but if we play next weekend like we did today, I like our chances!
    We haven't lost a WAC series yet and so far have played last season's WAC regular season champ (SJSU), WAC tournament champ (Fresno), and one of the consistent powers of WAC baseball (Hawaii). I wish we could figure out a way to win a series but based on our youth and what all we lost in what was supposed to be our pitching staff this season, I'll take it.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

How about Breazeale's perfomance on the mound? This kid has dealt in every outing.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    How about Breazeale's perfomance on the mound? This kid has dealt in every outing.
    Dan looked really good today. Another freshman stepping up when given the opportunity. I like the looks of this team and I think we'll get better with time!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: DAWGS Split Series with Hawaii

That last 3 innings he was throwing absolutely wicked movement stuff as well as fastballs right past the Hawaii batters. Not bad for a guy who wasn't even supposed to be a pitcher for us!

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Dan is a really, really nice guy. I'm glad he's gotten a chance and made the most of it.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Shows you how much he cares about the team, he told Sim that he pitched in high school and Rountree gave him a shot and he fell in love with him. Now Brezeale is one of our top relievers. He knew about the pitching situation and wanted to help the team out. That shows alot of good character and being a good team player

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg18 View Post
    Shows you how much he cares about the team, he told Sim that he pitched in high school and Rountree gave him a shot and he fell in love with him. Now Brezeale is one of our top relievers. He knew about the pitching situation and wanted to help the team out. That shows alot of good character and being a good team player
    I may be mistaken but I think he was an All-State Honorable Mention as a Junior off the bump.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    Dan is a really, really nice guy. I'm glad he's gotten a chance and made the most of it.
    Me too, I know his family personally since he is from A-town. I dont really know him that well since he is about 8 years younger, but his dad and my dad played softball together. Great family and I am glad he is getting his chance.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

I may be mistaken but I think he was an All-State Honorable Mention as a Junior off the bump.
    Had no clue of that. I just think it's funny he was recruited as an infielder and is now one of the top relievers of the staff

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

That guy deserves an attaboy.

So does this one...

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...is_will00.html

Absolutly

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    That guy deserves an attaboy.

So does this one...

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...is_will00.html
    You mean Mr. look-at-me-I-can-strike-you-out-then-hit-a-3-run-bomb? Nah. What's he good for anyway?

+ Reply to Thread