View Poll Results: When will the first wave of expansion hit?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Before June 30, 2010

35 31.82%
  • 6-12 months

41 37.27%
  • 13-18 months

16 14.55%
  • 18 months-2 years

9 8.18%
  • There will be no expansion in the next 2 years

9 8.18%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When will the conference expansion dominos start to fall?

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: When will the conference expansion dominos start to fall?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Hey! The views are great. You can stand on the KS-MO state line and see Colorado.
    Colorado, hell! You can nearly see the artic circle!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Getting ready for the ride! Going to be fun!
    Yo, 110 ---

twss.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

She says a lot of things, in regard to expansion.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post
    She says a lot of things, in regard to expansion.
    Indeed. I have a feeling she's gonna have a helluva off-season.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Well, my opinion has certainly changed over the last month or so. Pac 10 is supposed to make some big announcement next week. It likely has to do with the TV partnership with the Big 12...

If you haven't voted...go ahead and get to it. Several "official" type folks have prognosticated that the dominos will fall next week.

http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1090747

I think this is going to be it. Maybe w/out Texas Tech and ATM.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

We must be living in the end times.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Yo, 110 ---

twss.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

When this thread started at the end of April, I voted at least 6-12 months. I know I would vote differently now.

I don't think though "Boise to MWC' is a domino but if the PAC 10 move is true that would be like a ruler across all the dominos. I wonder how much sleep BVDV (not at all meant as negative) is getting and what lines he has on speed dial.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I'm wondering what might already be lined up! I think that there has to be at least informal agreements already made considering the magnitude of what could occur and the need by some conferences and schools to move very quickly when the dominoes start to fall.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I'm wondering what might already be lined up! I think that there has to be at least informal agreements already made considering the magnitude of what could occur and the need by some conferences and schools to move very quickly when the dominoes start to fall.

Yeah, I think that formal agreements have to be signed by the end of the month in order to qualify for moving to a new conference in 2011.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

I really think that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg on what's going on. There is no telling what has been discussed behind closed doors that will never see the light of day.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

I think that's where it's headed whether the longhorns like it or not.
    A&M has been talking with the SEC and the horns are ticked because they wanted to keep the aggies in their shadow and under their heel.

We'll see. Could still end up with all 6 teams going to the PAC 16.

+ Reply to Thread