+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Jersey Wing Commits to La Tech - FromTheBlueSeats.com

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New Jersey Wing Commits to La Tech - FromTheBlueSeats.com

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    LMAO... you gotta admit, this is one of the most entertaining threads we have had in awhile.
    Embarrassing is more like it. I sure got a glimpse of some sides of people I had not known.

The fact is that 99.9% of Tech fans are thankful for the players that we know about so far and welcome them into the fold. You can find no better place to be than Louisiana Tech and we all know that. We have SO much to offer and should be able to compete with anyone for recruits. I am thankful for the ones that have signed so far. Can't wait till bball season to see them in action!

If you look back at this time of the year EVERY year, we are fighting about something. It is because of the lack of sports going on. When football and bball season ends, we deteriorate quickly into attacking each other on here.

Recruits reading this should know that we are indeed passionate and that is a good thing. We just don't know what to do with all that passion during the off season. You will see it during the season, though, and be thankful that it is there.

Those that love baseball are lucky. At least they get a few months before summer of watching Tech sports.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Those that love baseball are lucky. At least they get a few months before summer of watching Tech sports.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    My father's ancestors came over on the Mayflower. My mother's ancestors came over in 1700's. Our families have spent generations contributing to this nation. There was a time when we had seemingly infinite resources. When I was a teenager, no one dreamed that we would be importing oil today.

Our nation is broke. For every $3 that the feds take in they spend $5. Our state is broke. We owe trillions in unfunded state, parish and city pension liabilities.

Resources are precious and very finite. Why do we choose to give them away to foreigners for the sake of athletic victories?
    Some of my ancestors came over in the late 1600s, and the rest of my ancestors were sitting here waiting on them, having been here for thousands of years before the first European settlers. So, based on your logic of longevity, my opinion should be more valid than yours, because on average, my ancestors have spent more time on this land than yours have. And my opinion is that my European ancestors did some pretty reprehensible things to my aboriginal ancestors in this primordial version of "king of the hill," so I think any moralizing about who deserves to live and work here and who does not is shallow, to say the least.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    If I don't quit posting on this board right now, I'm going to be with Juice.
    Wait, aren't you self-employed?

And surely you don't mean "be with Juice" in the, um, "Biblical" sense, do you?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Wait, aren't you self-employed?

And surely you don't mean "be with Juice" in the, um, "Biblical" sense, do you?
    Yuck. Weird way of reading things. Are you sure you aren't Brian69?

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Yuck. Weird way of reading things. Are you sure you aren't Brian69?
    Why? What is significant about the number 69?

+ Reply to Thread