+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Mexico St. Series

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: New Mexico St. Series

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    or two years ago when they were beating ranked teams and finished last in the WAC and failed to make its own tournament.I might add with a veteran team of superstars. Clue in. Expecting more from your team is not flaming. I might be time to go in another direction. We haven't given our other coaches this kind of free ride. Does baseball not matter?
    To the administration? No, not really.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

or two years ago when they were beating ranked teams and finished last in the WAC and failed to make its own tournament.I might add with a veteran team of superstars. Clue in. Expecting more from your team is not flaming. I might be time to go in another direction. We haven't given our other coaches this kind of free ride. Does baseball not matter?
    No but only commenting after losses is.

Jack Bicknell, Kerry Rupp, Sarah Dawson...any of this ring a bell?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post

NO FAN was giving JB3 a free ride. DR and JOakes did.

Rupp has fans wanting him gone after a 24 win season and a whole lot more waiting to see what he can pull out of his hat the coming season before admitting that he's on the hot seat. That's not a free ride.

And the last 2 years have been the best for TECH softball in quite some time. She's EARNING her "free ride".

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    NO FAN was giving JB3 a free ride. DR and JOakes did.

Rupp has fans wanting him gone after a 24 win season and a whole lot more waiting to see what he can pull out of his hat the coming season before admitting that he's on the hot seat. That's not a free ride.

And the last 2 years have been the best for TECH softball in quite some time. She's EARNING her "free ride".
    Last year was the best for Tech baseball in quite some time. However, the argument was the overall record, and Dawson isn't getting it done by those standards either. I like her, I think she needs to stay, I also think Sim needs to stay too.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

No offense, but the fact that 29-22 was the "best in quite some time" kind of shows that he ain't that great.... that's barely over 500. (13-11 WAC). It was DEFINANTLY better than 2008's 23-31 (7-23 WAC) record, but it still ain't good.

We have gotten significantly better at the plate in the last few years, but pitching and defense just gets worse as the years go along.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    No offense, but the fact that 29-22 was the "best in quite some time" kind of shows that he ain't that great.... that's barely over 500. (13-11 WAC). It was DEFINANTLY better than 2008's 23-31 (7-23 WAC) record, but it still ain't good.

We have gotten significantly better at the plate in the last few years, but pitching and defense just gets worse as the years go along.
    Overall record wasn't as great as the run we made in the WAC

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Dude. I always comment when we are winning and extremely happy about it. I do not want Tech to fail at ANYTHING. I don't comment when SIM fails. I comment when SIM crashes and burns. It's really hard to get your hopes up with this team and then watch them go on a six game losing streak. I"M just sayin.

Dude. I always comment when we are winning and extremely happy about it. I do not want Tech to fail at ANYTHING. I don't comment when SIM fails. I comment when SIM crashes and burns. It's really hard to get your hopes up with this team and then watch them go on a six game losing streak. I"M just sayin.
    I'm sure it ruffled your feathers when LSU was on a seven game streak then. You seem like an LSU person.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I'm sure it ruffled your feathers when LSU was on a seven game streak then. You seem like an LSU person.
    and you got that from where. I am the one that posted how sad it was that LSU never had to leave home to play a game until almost May. Now we are just seeing that they may not be all that good.

and you got that from where. I am the one that posted how sad it was that LSU never had to leave home to play a game until almost May. Now we are just seeing that they may not be all that good.
    You just seem like you would be an LSU fan.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Hey beaux66, don't worry about this Bluecollar guy. He's been red dotting me as well for a couple of weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Hey beaux66, don't worry about this Bluecollar guy. He's been red dotting me as well for a couple of weeks now.
    You make it too easy with your ignorant post.

+ Reply to Thread