+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #9 LSU loses to future Div III school

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Baseball #9 LSU loses to future Div III school

The No. 9, defending national champion Tigers lost 7-4 Tuesday night to a University of New Orleans team that came in with a 10-29 record, had lost nine straight games and is headed for Division III status.

Clearly LSU (32-10) should immediately fire their entire coaching staff and yank every baseball scholarship at the end of this season. They even used LSU starter Daniel Bradshaw in this Tuesday night game. What are they waiting for? Let the blood flow!!!!!

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2.../1095/SPORTS11

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Re: #9 LSU loses to future Div III school

A Tuesday or Wednesday starter in college baseball is the # 4 or # 5 starter at best. Most colleges, even the Baton Rouge boys, don't have 4 or 5 quality starters. Losing a mid week game isnt the worst of the worst.
    But I am glad to see an addition to the loss column!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    The No. 9, defending national champion Tigers lost 7-4 Tuesday night to a University of New Orleans team that came in with a 10-29 record, had lost nine straight games and is headed for Division III status.

Clearly LSU (32-10) should immediately fire their entire coaching staff and yank every baseball scholarship at the end of this season. They even used LSU starter Daniel Bradshaw in this Tuesday night game. What are they waiting for? Let the blood flow!!!!!

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2.../1095/SPORTS11
    Sounds good to me! I love seeing every L acquired by lsu. And yes they probably should have started their #4 - 5 starter for a mid-week game especially if it would have been on a Tuesday..

"There will be blood"

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Rob View Post
    A Tuesday or Wednesday starter in college baseball is the # 4 or # 5 starter at best. Most colleges, even the Baton Rouge boys, don't have 4 or 5 quality starters. Losing a mid week game isnt the worst of the worst.
    But I am glad to see an addition to the loss column!
    They'd have to use their #4 starter every weekend in the WAC.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

..,...and the Tigger "ass whippin's" keep going on and on and on......

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    ..,...and the Tigger "ass whippin's" keep going on and on and on......
    People in glass homes (See our Baseball team) shouldn't be throwing stones. I believe we lost to LSUS (a current division III school).

Worry less about the Tiggers, worry more about our own issues.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Their game coming up against top 20 ranked SLU will be interesting.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    People in glass homes (See our Baseball team) shouldn't be throwing stones. I believe we lost to LSUS (a current division III school).

Worry less about the Tiggers, worry more about our own issues.
    LSUS is an NAIA school, much different than NCAA D3. Typically there is more talent in NAIA baseball than NCAA D3 because their academic standards are not that high.

Puppy Sportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really nice Sportsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hachiman View Post
    LSUS is an NAIA school, much different than NCAA D3. Typically there is more talent in NAIA baseball than NCAA D3 because their academic standards are not that high.
    Man, you guys have to get real... Do any of you think that Tech baseball is any where near LSU, SLU, ULL, NSU, CENTENARY, etc.... get real!!!!!!!! It doesn't matter what division you play in, just WIN! Southeastern has been ranked in the top 25 for most of the year. HAS TECH BEEN RANKED IN THE LAST 15 YEARS????????????

I'm a Tech fan, the truth is in the numbers and Sim does not have the numbers. Don't hate on teams/schools because their better than you, BEAT THEM!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea why Sim still has a job a Tech.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman View Post
    Man, you guys have to get real... Do any of you think that Tech baseball is any where near LSU, SLU, ULL, NSU, CENTENARY, etc.... get real!!!!!!!! It doesn't matter what division you play in, just WIN! Southeastern has been ranked in the top 25 for most of the year. HAS TECH BEEN RANKED IN THE LAST 15 YEARS????????????

I'm a Tech fan, the truth is in the numbers and Sim does not have the numbers. Don't hate on teams/schools because their better than you, BEAT THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Still mad about your son getting cut? Dude, get over it. That was what, like 3-4 years ago?

Puppy Sportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really nice Sportsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Still mad about your son getting cut? Dude, get over it. That was what, like 3-4 years ago?
    I've never had a son that played at Tech or any other of the schools that I brought up. All of my children are very good looking YOUNG girls!!!

Where's the pitching? Not hard to coach when your team finally starts hitting and scoring 27 runs, there were still 12+ runs given up and they are losing in game 2 today.

What does Sim have on the athletic department, anyway. He's got to have some garbage on someone on the inside.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

I've never had a son that played at Tech or any other of the schools that I brought up. All of my children are very good looking YOUNG girls!!!

Where's the pitching? Not hard to coach when your team finally starts hitting and scoring 27 runs, there were still 12+ runs given up and they are losing in game 2 today.

What does Sim have on the athletic department, anyway. He's got to have some garbage on someone on the inside.
    By the way, we won that 2nd game today. Oh, and our pitcher had 13 K's. Get a life.
    Last edited by mentechsters; 05-08-2010 at 10:56 PM.

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

A win is a win... good deal and have a good day!

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

You are a dumbass because you completely missed the point of my post.

Jay Artigues, the baseball coach down at Southeastern was at BPCC in 1998 or 1999 and he was good for the picking... I would not want to play the what if card...
    But...
    What if he was at Tech?

+ Reply to Thread