+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #9 LSU loses to future Div III school

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: #9 LSU loses to future Div III school

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Rob View Post
    Jay Artigues, the baseball coach down at Southeastern was at BPCC in 1998 or 1999 and he was good for the picking... I would not want to play the what if card...
    But...
    What if he was at Tech?
    Nothing against him, b/c I know he's a good coach, but his record at SLU up until this year was 126-102.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Nothing against him, b/c I know he's a good coach, but his record at SLU up until this year was 126-102.
    SLU lost to lspoo last week.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    SLU lost to lspoo last week.
    Yes they did. And then lsu lost 2 of 3 against vandy. But, I'm not convinced lsu is nearly as bad as they have played of late. Don't be surprised (if they make the SEC tourny) to see them make a run or even win it. They are very talented. Pitching has been their downfall.

+ Reply to Thread