+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Football Season Ticket Commercial

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Thumbs Up 2010 Football Season Ticket Commercial

Any of you guys see the new season ticket commercial yet!?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: 2010 Football Season Ticket Commercial

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    Any of you guys see the new season ticket commercial yet!?
    Not yet. As big a self-promoter as you are:icon_wink: I'm surprised I don't see a link on BB&B.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Never mind, I'll DO IT for you. (and give jford the hits:icon_wink

http://jford.net/2010/04/29/la-tech-...son-ticket-ad/
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Not yet. As big a self-promoter as you are:icon_wink: I'm surprised I don't see a link on BB&B.

Says the pot to the kettle.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Never mind, I'll DO IT for you. (and give jford the hits:icon_wink

http://jford.net/2010/04/29/la-tech-...son-ticket-ad/

HAHAHAHA, thanks TMo. I have talented friends, I like to promote them.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

That was awesome! MAN I can't wait 'till football season!

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

It's been said before, "Sonny gets it".

Great video.

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Well, the cat is out of the bag already. I noticed some of you guys linked to the video before I got a chance to. This is the link to the new official Louisiana Tech season ticket ad featuring Head Coach Sonny Dykes and Wide Receiver Phillip Livas. We worked extremely hard on it, over here at Donnie Bell Design. We are extremely excited to debut it and hope that we can set a record for season ticket sales this year.

View the ad here.

Feel free to browse around the rest of our work. We're proud of it ;-).

-Matt

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Livas was just excited not to have to wait on the ball!!!

You know some of you thought it too!!!!

Headed to the Civic Center now!!! Can't wait until the season starts!!!!!!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Nice work.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

More advertising... I sure miss the JOakes days!

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: 2010 Football Season Ticket Commercial

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Nice work.
    Ditto. Nice...

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I'm pretty sure I drove by the Joe when ya'll were shooting this. I saw the scoreboard was turned on so I drove by to see what was up and saw a camera on the field but couldn't see much else. Nice job

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

We need to do an all-out marketing blitz with this add. I've already shared it on my Facebook page.

+ Reply to Thread