+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Mom's kittens

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

My Mom's kittens

No, these aren't mine....... A stray cat showed up at my parent's home a little while back. It was very sweet - not feral at all. It was obviously someone's pet at some point. Really pretty domestic cat - Calico. Anyway, I went home to visit and told her it was pregnant. Well, my parents have HUGE hearts and have taken her in. Now, the 4 kittens need homes. So, if you know of anyone that wants a free kitten, they are in Arcadia. Just PM me and I will get you in touch with my Mother by email or phone. I visited last week and they are all healthy and very social. They are in the storage room at her home and now taking day trips around to the deck and are loving the outdoors. There are 3 boys and a girl. The girl is the Calico in the picture:

Hard to see the light gray one in the back. He is the cutest one, I think. He is a light gray and white.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: My Mom's kittens

I got that wrong. They are all girls and the only BOY is the light gray one. Here is a shot of him, since he wasn't visible in the last picture. Been a week and my memory is fading fast. Am I getting old?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

They are really cute kitties. I hope y'all find good homes for them.

I am a Dawg person, myself, but two weeks ago a starving cat showed up at my house, as well. I can't help it...I had to feed it. And of course now it owns me. It looks so much better now, can't see it's little boney spine and hip bones anymore, but I'm worried because it can't seem to get enough water to drink. I fill its water bowl up every morning, and it drinks all that and then it starts drinking out of my fountain...I wonder if it doesn't have feline diabetes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    They are really cute kitties. I hope y'all find good homes for them.

I am a Dawg person, myself, but two weeks ago a starving cat showed up at my house, as well. I can't help it...I had to feed it. And of course now it owns me. It looks so much better now, can't see it's little boney spine and hip bones anymore, but I'm worried because it can't seem to get enough water to drink. I fill its water bowl up every morning, and it drinks all that and then it starts drinking out of my fountain...I wonder if it doesn't have feline diabetes.
    I grew up a dog person and still am. Love dogs and showed Giant Schnauzers from the time I was 17 till around 35 years old. I have a Wire Fox Terrier now and he is my bud! I love all animals, though. I show cats now - crazy, but true.......

Most cats will drink a lot of water, especially outside cats. They prefer to drink water that is fresh or moving than from a bowl from the faucet. If it is really noticeable, though, you might want to have him/her checked. It could be as simple as diarrhea that can cause dehydration. There is usually an underlying cause of that and if she just showed up, it could be what diet she was on.

Hey! All 4 of these kittens are still available. In a tragic event, the Mom was defending them from a large dog and was killed. They are now orphan babies. They are in Arcadia at my Mom's house. She brought them in right after the heartbreaking loss of their Mother. All are well socialized, healthy, and pure fun kittens. She is desperately looking for homes for them. If you are interested or know someone that is, please PM me. My parents and I will be at Baylor this weekend for the graduation of my nephew (my Niece's husband), so let me know today, if possible. Otherwise, it will be Monday before you can get one. They are free and need a home quick, although my parents are enjoying them. ;-)

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

there are so, so many bad things I could post....but, no, no I will not do it...
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    there are so, so many bad things I could post....but, no, no I will not do it...
    You will end up doing it! It is a measure of your self restraint.....

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

+

+

+

=

Problem solved....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

+

+

+

=

Problem solved....
    Now THAT was cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could "profile" you SO easy now.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Now THAT was cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could "profile" you SO easy now.
    You are correct- and I don't even really like cats. Bad Dwayne!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    You are correct- and I don't even really like cats. Bad Dwayne!!!!!
    I could feel my Mother's heart breaking, if she saw that. Dwayne, you know my Mom - do you really want to see her heart break??????? Yeah, I can play the guilt card on that one....

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    You will end up doing it! It is a measure of your self restraint.....
    must.......resist......replying...........
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+

= appetizer

+

= appetizer
    Yeah, those kittens would be an appetizer for that Gator, but put one of my Bramble's out there and that Gator would be running for his life or suffer the consequences.

I was trying to imply that the kittms would be food for the gator, who would then be an appetizer for moi.

We are not bringing brambles into this discussion, Brambles freak everyone out, including alligators.

+ Reply to Thread