+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BUDDY DAVIS, "MR. LOUISIANA BASKETBALL" -- WRITES RIGHT, PLAYS BIG - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

BUDDY DAVIS, "MR. LOUISIANA BASKETBALL" -- WRITES RIGHT, PLAYS BIG - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

O.K. Buddy Davis of the Ruston Daily Leader was named "Mr. Louisiana Basketball 2010" by the LABC on Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: BUDDY DAVIS, "MR. LOUISIANA BASKETBALL" -- WRITES RIGHT, PLAYS BIG - latechsports

Excellent and VERY well deserved! Congratulations to Buddy!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: BUDDY DAVIS, "MR. LOUISIANA BASKETBALL" -- WRITES RIGHT, PLAYS BIG - latechsports

This is great! Thanks to LC for nominating Buddy...he deserves it!

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Another VERY big honor for my man, Buddy. I can't tell you how much of a joy it was to work for and with Buddy. I certainly learned a whole lot!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Buddy.

We were next door neighbors as preschoolers in Ruston. Somewhere I have a photo of him with a cowboy hat and a toy gun pushing me in a stroller on Evans Street in Ruston, early 50's. Buddy's Dad, Howard, was a fine man too, a gentleman who always spoke to me and always recognized me. It's nice when the "apple falls close to the tree."

Buddy has never changed. It is an honor to be a lifelong acquaintance of his.

+ Reply to Thread