+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basketball Signees

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: Basketball Signees

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    good class.... but 3 HS point guards????
    Well, two high school point guards and a combo guard. Sterns will likely play off the ball mostly, which means we could be a lot smaller and quicker than we have been in a long, long time. I'm told that we are trying to go after guys who can handle the rock and score. This is no longer the age of 6-5 interchangeable "combo" guards who are actually all slashers and don't have much handle. We might be going the other way on smaller combo guards who can handle and light up the scoreboard.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Varsity Bulldog DawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really nice

I was a little wary of 3 point guards as well, but it was an area of considerable need seeing as Brown has one more year and we would be left with zero scholarship pg. I am excited to see this class on the court. This class makes me happy that NJ moved on, feel like he was tied to a limited number of guys who pipeline talent to him. I am impressed with Rupp & Co showing they can recruit solid players (couple of 3 star recruits) that qualify. Only two Juco's and two guys from the area.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

And one of the HS point guards is coming off a two year mormon mission....

It was wise to hedge his bet and have an additional bird in the pocket
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread