+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dykes Quoted in TE Article

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Dykes Quoted in TE Article

Man, it makes me sad that we're not going to get to see DeMo in Dykes' offense.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1081728

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dykes Quoted in TE Article

Quote Originally Posted by NashVegasRabidK9 View Post
    Man, it makes me sad that we're not going to get to see DeMo in Dykes' offense.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1081728
    But we get to see new TE's Harper etc.... develop and become monsters.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, but I kinda think that last season was the perfect storm for D-Mo. He was able to show his potential in a way that he might not have been able to, had we other options. He did make up for lackluster sophomore and junior seasons last year in becoming one of the focal points of Dooley's offense.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    yeah, but I kinda think that last season was the perfect storm for D-Mo. He was able to show his potential in a way that he might not have been able to, had we other options. He did make up for lackluster sophomore and junior seasons last year in becoming one of the focal points of Dooley's offense.
    He was just a year late. However, I have a feeling that we are going to see some tremendous talent emerge this year and, especially, next year!

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    He was just a year late. However, I have a feeling that we are going to see some tremendous talent emerge this year and, especially, next year!
    I can't wait to see Eric Harper & Chandler Spence operate from the inside receiver position &, who knows, R.P. may end up at this position as well. IMO, the sky is the limit for Eric Harper.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    I can't wait to see Eric Harper & Chandler Spence operate from the inside receiver position &, who knows, R.P. may end up at this position as well. IMO, the sky is the limit for Eric Harper.
    The two that I expect will be that emerging talent! :icon_wink: R.P would be VERY interesting in that position.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Chandler Spence is a most impressive young man! I can't wait to see him either, Coach!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

and Chesier is in the pipeline.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    and Chesier is in the pipeline.
    My money is on Gerard Shillow, our 6-2, 240lb incoming freshman.

His senior year - 65 catches for almost 1400 yards at 21+ ypc. And 11 TDs.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you SixWings. Shillow is 240 lbs. and incredibly can actually play some WR!

+ Reply to Thread