+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Muslim Mosque planned at WTC location in NYC

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

Thumbs Down Muslim Mosque planned at WTC location in NYC

Has anyone seen this in today's newspaper?
    New York - A mosque and cultural center is planned near the WTC site in a building damaged by airplane debris on September 11, 2001.
    A lower Manhattan community board committee said Wednesday that it supported the $100 million project. It is aimed at creating a space for the neighborhood's growing Muslim population.
    Supporters say the history associated with the building was one reason to pick it. But some of the 9/11 victims' families say the idea offends them.
    Two advocacy groups say the project would help improve relatios between Muslims and the West.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Muslim Mosque planned at WTC location in NYC

More crap. More ridiculous crap.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Rob View Post
    Two advocacy groups say the project would help improve relatios between Muslims and the West.

Damn straight......
    Just as the Dome of the Rock, which was built on the Temple Mount ruins, has greatly improved relatios between Muslims and Jews.

Personally......
    I would place this idea at the top of the "dumberest" section in the truly dumb column.

BTW......
    Please note that my little grey cells needed NOT to google your "relatios" typo to understand your OBVIOUS meaning. :icon_wink:

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    More crap. More ridiculous crap.
    And for even shit on a minaret stick......
    Why not build another mosque in Stonycreek Township Pennsylvania near the site of the 911 plane crash, to improve relatios between Muslims and the Amish?

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

+ Reply to Thread