+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Louisiana Select - Team Millsap 17 and under roster

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Re: Louisiana Select - Team Millsap 17 and under roster

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    To move to Tech as an Asst. Coach, right????????????????:icon_wink:
    Not me. They have made that hire, i think and he is a good one. I guess i better let them tell ya if they havent.

We are playing in Houston this weekend if anyone want to come by. You can find the schedule at www.houstonhoops.com. Click on EYBL. Would love to see ya. I will be wearing my Tech hat.
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 05-17-2010 at 12:54 PM. Reason: fix quote

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Give us a heads up the next time you play in Dallas, I would like to catch a game or two.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Give us a heads up the next time you play in Dallas, I would like to catch a game or two.

Will do---the rain in dallas is killing us but we are 2-0 right now.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    Will do---the rain in dallas is killing us but we are 2-0 right now.
    Just went to your web site. When do you play tomorrow and where?

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Just went to your web site. When do you play tomorrow and where?
    Play tomorrow at 12:30 at the League America in Houston off Westview Drive

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    Jalen West---PG---5'11---Bossier High School(Remind me so much of Tweety Carter)
    Joseph James---PG--5'6---Bossier High School(Dont let the height fool ya)
    Zaveral Jackson---PG---6'0---St Thomas Aquinas(A PLAYER!)
    Telvin Marshall---SG---6'3---Huntington High School(Shooter-need some muscles)
    Michael Perkins--W---6'1---Red River High(WR for the football team and a good one)
    LeRon Barnes---W---6'5---North DeSoto High(Hidden gem--shooter)
    Cordarius Smith---W---5'11---Red River High(Best on ball defender)
    A'torri Shine---W---6'5---Minden High(Great wing player who can get to the basket)
    DeSharick Guidry---W---6'5---Washington-Marion(Very good and smart wing player)
    Shawn Long---F---6'8---Morgan City High(Can score inside/out-need to get stronger)
    Craig McFerrin---F---6'7---Woodlawn(BR)(Motor is running all the time)
    Javaria Jones---C---6'9---Huntington High(Shot blocker--need to get stronger)
    Ricardo Gathers---F---6'8---Riverside Acad(A Man!! - Just a soph)
    Matt Moss---F---6'9---Anacoco High(Better playing facing the basket)

Right now we are 8-2 and have Houston and Los Angeles tournaments this month.

My most proudest moment can today as our last senior for last summer team sign a D1 scholarship. 10 of 10 kids signed D1 scholarships. My heart is glowing.

Cedric Jenkins - Southern Miss
    Brian Williams - Ok State
    Markel Brown - Ok State
    Matt Derenbecker - LSU
    Dantrell Thomas - Nicholls State
    T.J. Williams - U of Tex-S.A.
    Ronald McGee - North Texas State
    Langston Galloway - St Joe's
    Trevon Lewis - Nicholls State
    Patrick Robinson - NSU
    awesome!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

congradulations Mike!
    You ROCK buddy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    congradulations Mike!
    You ROCK buddy!!!
    Thanks Mike

+ Reply to Thread