+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sac St game 1

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Re: Sac St game 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    My memory of the play returned. It WAS the field umpire who didn't call interference. It was the young umpire who was behind the plate for the 2nd game yesterday.

Yes, he did. However, I was very impressed with the young umpire's consistent strike zone during game 2 yesterday. During the 9 inning game there was very little disagreement with his calls. He appeared to have the most consistent strike zone of the 3 and none of them were bad.

You are dead on. Good post.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Re: Sac St game 1

I was also impressed with the home plate umpire in game 2 yesterday. Another thing I liked was the fact that every time low pitch or a foul ball hit the ground he threw a new ball to the pitcher and checked the previous one before placing it back in his ball bag.

+ Reply to Thread