+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Charcandrick West Wins State 2A 100m Title

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Charcandrick West Wins State 2A 100m Title

And he finished 2nd in the 200!

http://www.lhsaa.org/results/Thursday/index.htm

Scroll down to Boys 2A 100m/200m. Or just click below.

http://www.lhsaa.org/results/Thursday/100506F044.htm

http://www.lhsaa.org/results/Thursday/100506F064.htm

Congratulations to a future Bulldog.

Only 1A and 2A have ran so far. I'll update this with any 3, 4, 5A results of interest from this weekend.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Charcandrick West Wins State 2A 100m Title

I haven't seen that kind of time in the 100 since Hogdawg was in high school.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Just for grins, and I never ran track in HS or college but was timed once my soph year in HS from goal line to goal line , i tried converting my 100 yd time of way back when to a 100 m time. I would have come in 9th in the 2A. That is assuming the same average speed for my 100yd in the 100m. They probably would have all kicked my a$$!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Just for grins, and I never ran track in HS or college but was timed once my soph year in HS from goal line to goal line , i tried converting my 100 yd time of way back when to a 100 m time. I would have come in 9th in the 2A. That is assuming the same average speed for my 100yd in the 100m. They probably would have all kicked my a$$!
    Perhaps, but you were smarter than I, running against teams like Vandy in distance running is an honor... but if you're unprepared like yours truly, on a track, you get lapped... Not exactly the result I wanted, but such is life.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Just got back from BR. Overall thoughts later, but we need to get after TK Flemming from
    Benton as hard as possible. Most impressive athlete at the meet, hands down, in any classification. Dude smashed everyone in multiple events and looks exactly like Jay Dudley right now height/weight-wise, at least 6'3 210+. (shout out to BG -- dude you were right about this guy.)

Lots of Tech guys did well.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    Just got back from BR. Overall thoughts later, but we need to get after TK Flemming from
    Benton as hard as possible. Most impressive athlete at the meet, hands down, in any classification. Dude smashed everyone in multiple events and looks exactly like Jay Dudley right now height/weight-wise, at least 6'3 210+. (shout out to BG -- dude you were right about this guy.)

No wonder, everybody and their brother has offered this kid.

Varsity Bulldog bdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nicebdawg34 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post

I know man if he would get the important stuff in-line that would be fantastic

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

He and Dak Prescott didn't show at Junior Day after saying they would

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool!

+ Reply to Thread