+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. Tech Completes Sweep of Sacramento State with 7-2 Win - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball. Bulldogs Prepare for Final WAC Home Stand vs. Sacramento State - latechspor

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech and Sacramento State will meet on the baseball diamond for the 17th time Friday night at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park and will continue with the Bulldog's final home WAC series. First pitch is scheduled for 6 p.m. CT Friday night with Saturday's double-header starting at 1 p.m. CT and the final game of the series set to begin at 1 p.m. CT Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball. Bulldogs Outslug Hornets 17-11 - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech batted around three different times and totaled 23 hits en-route to a 17-11 conference win over Sacramento State Friday night at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Late surge boosts La. Tech to victory - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

RUSTON ? Louisiana Tech batted around three times and totaled 23 hits en route to a 17-11 Western Athletic Conference win over Sacramento State on Friday night at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss the article here.

Baseball. Tech Sweeps Double-Header with Record Breaking Day - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech took both games of a double header vs. Sacramento State Saturday afternoon winning game one 27-12 while breaking numerous school hitting records before winning game two 5-4 for the 700th victory at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park for the Bulldogs.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball. Tech Completes Sweep of Sacramento State with 7-2 Win - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech pitcher Casey Jones recorded a career day as he pitched the full nine innings to lead the Bulldogs to a 7-2 win over Sacramento State Sunday afternoon at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Tech sweeps Sacramento State - Shreveport Times

A new article has been posted on the Shreveport Times:

RUSTON ? Louisiana Tech pitcher Casey Jones recorded a career day as he pitched nine innings to lead the Bulldogs to a 7-2 win over Sacramento State Sunday afternoon at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss the article here.

+ Reply to Thread