+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roll Call - Coach Dykes @ Pappadeaux in Dallas

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Roll Call - Coach Dykes @ Pappadeaux in Dallas

I'm going to be there tomorrow night. I look forward to meeting him and hearing about his plans first hand about the upcoming season. Who else from DFW area is planning on going?

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Roll Call - Coach Dykes @ Pappadeaux in Dallas

I didn't know about it. I'll try to make it. The Pappadeux off Central? What time?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Pappadeuxs on Oaklawn

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

My wife and will be there. Right now we need some walk ups, the number is only about 30-35 so far.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I didn't know about it. I'll try to make it. The Pappadeux off Central? What time?

Here you go...

Dallas-Fort Worth Spring Tour with Athletics
    Sponsored by LTAC and the Louisiana Tech Alumni Association

Link: http://www.latechalumni.org/s/810/in...=61&calcid=765

Special Guest: Head Football Coach Sonny Dykes

When: Thursday, May 13

Time: 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.

Where:

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
    3520 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX
    Click here for a map

Cost: $25 per person. Includes seafood buffet and dessert. Cash bar available.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Sorry got a previous engagement.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

The food starts at 5:30 he won't talk until about 6 or 6:15.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I will be there with four others.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Smaller crowd than last year, but that enabled a great environment for SD. He took a number of questions and came across extremely well. I can't be more excited about having him as our head coach. He is a FOOTBALL COACH first and foremost. I have spring fever, but we may be entering an extremely exciting era of Tech football.

Coach and Adam pulled out two large drawings of the field house project. It is really cool and big. The hill and the sound wings will be gone and I can see myself seating in the lounge seats sipping a cold one watching my dawgs.

SD didn't know the timing, but my feel is that the public fundraising kick off will be begin soon lead by folks who are all winners. We are going about this in the right way. Because of the future revenue source of the facility, they will be able to raise part of the funds through the sale of bonds.

Last total pitched was $22 million with about 9 or so in the bank now. We need to get it rolling.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Last total pitched was $22 million with about 9 or so in the bank now. We need to get it rolling.
    any idea how much we can finance with bond issuances? hopefully, we only need to raise 12-15 million and the remainder will be received from bonds.

I haven't asked because last time I did they were still talking about several options. I guess that is something we should find out because it probably won't be something volunteered. I would love it we could raise it all. I think that would require engaging more of our alumni than we probably can at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    any idea how much we can finance with bond issuances? hopefully, we only need to raise 12-15 million and the remainder will be received from bonds.
    The amount that can be funded by bonds will be directly related to projected revenue from the facility. If I had to guess, we need to raise at least 2/3 of the cost, maybe at high as 80%.

Would have loved to be there, but had to watch my 6th graders jazz band play.

Someone give us some more details on what was said.

I would say closer to 80% than anything.

+ Reply to Thread