+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ULL gets press in BR

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: ULL gets press in BR

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Quit lying...
    And no, she does not have five sisters.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Yeah but her name is Rosie Palm so still doesn't count...

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    So you mean those are her five brothers? Dude, that's gay.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    So you mean those are her five brothers? Dude, that's gay.
    yep.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    A sea of close to a hundred? An hour away from the Univ? That's pathetic.
    It really depends on what time of the day that was also in the heart of LSU country and considering our lack of success in football and recently basketball it sounds about right.

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by BRDawg81 View Post
    In today's paper, here in Baton Rouge, on the third page of the sports section is an article about the ULL athletic foundation and their alumni gathering here yesterday. The paper says that there were "...at the sea of close to a hundred red-clad University of Louisiana at Lafayette supporters gathered in a city dominated by LSU." The article is a third of a page and talks about how new the foundation is, having been made public on April 3, 2009. (sorry, couldn't find a link on the web page)

We have a similar party scheduled for May 20th. According to our web page we have 41 people signed up to attend. I will be interested to see how many are there and if we get similar coverage. I will be there in my blue.

ULL is starting to make an effort to improve, we need to re-double ours to pull further ahead.
    Here's the article you are talking about. It really wasn't very hard to find.
    http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/93668659.html

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcajun90 View Post
    It really depends on what time of the day that was also in the heart of LSU country and considering our lack of success in football and recently basketball it sounds about right.
    I guess that I could personally understand if the cajuns went jihad on LSU (suicide bombers, IED's, car bombs, etc.).

Im not saying that I support or promote that, just that I could understand if that actually happened.

Allah akcajun
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Im not saying that I support or promote that, just that I could understand if that actually happened.
    I'm not saying he should have killed her, but I understand.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by rcajun90 View Post
    Here's the article you are talking about. It really wasn't very hard to find.
    http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/93668659.html
    It hadn't been posted when I started this thread this morning.

+ Reply to Thread