+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that bother you on Campus

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Things that bother you on Campus

I like this banner very much

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

I think the banner looks great!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Banner is awesome!

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

I would use projection spots with square illumination patterns for the night lighting to get all of the banner lit but it looks good.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I suggested bathing the Ivory Tower in Blue on game weekends or after big wins like UT on this board and to Oakes a long, long time ago. He seemed interested at first and told me he would look into the cost and get back to me and I never heard anything again (which of course didn't shock me.) I think lighting it in Blue on Home Game weeks and weekends would really help add to the atmosphere on game weekends. Maybe light it blue all week when we have a home game that week and then red if we win that game on Saturday night and Sunday. I really think there are a lot of things we can do to make the atmosphere in Ruston special in the fall that wouldn't cost that much. I probably need to get off my tail and e-mail BVDV and SD about it now that Oakes is gone. I really forgot about it until I read it on here in this thread.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

The more atmosphere we have, the more special it is, the more people are willing to give up big $$ if they got it lying around. No one wants to donate to a team that plays in a red-light slum, even if they're the best in the world. Atmosphere shows that the team/fans care about their sport, and donors see that and feel like their donation will go towards helping someone who cares.
    If it's obvious that the school is indifferent to its sport, then its also obvious that any donated money is going to be wasted.
    People want to see results when they donate. Let's start with something like this, to show our pride, and donors will notice and give accordingly

Bulldog NateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the ears

Tech ME, that looks incredible! How much would something like that cost?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechME View Post
    ...and here's the banner on its own (subject to be changed at my discretion).
    Nice illustration. IMHO you don't need both the top or bottom. One or the other.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

I was bored, so I decided to photoshop a little bit, leading to my first attempt at sprucing up Wyly Tower. It probably doesn't match everyone's idea on what it should look like, but I kinda like it.

Wish that could be seen from I-20

Puppy ats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the roughats021 is a jewel in the rough ats021's Avatar

I was bored, so I decided to photoshop a little bit, leading to my first attempt at sprucing up Wyly Tower. It probably doesn't match everyone's idea on what it should look like, but I kinda like it.
    Looks awesome!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

The banner looks awesome! That is definitely something that could be done to give that building more interest.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Wish that could be seen from I-20

Hey....and seen from space too! Nice work!

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

That looks very badass

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

the horrible drainage for the sidewalks. I'm tired of having to swim to class when it rains!

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

The signs coming into to town that reads "Louisiana Tech Univ." --- was it that much more expensive to spell out "University"?

+ Reply to Thread