+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QB Luke McCown pushing Garrard in Jacksonville?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up QB Luke McCown pushing Garrard in Jacksonville?

Keep the heat on Luke! You deserve a starting job in the NFL.

McCown pushing Garrard in Jacksonville?

EMAIL PRINT BUZZ FACEBOOK DIGG TWITTER RSS SHARE
    05:07 AM ET 05.15 | David Garrard is not exactly enjoying an incumbent's advantage in Jacksonville. The returning starting quarterback can't help but hear the media reports of his offensive coordinator saying that backup quarterback Luke McCown is in a tight race to take over the starting role. "Can he push Dave when they???re hitting you for real?" offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter said. We like what we see out of Luke in the meeting room and what we saw of him in mini-camp."

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nfl

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: QB Luke McCown pushing Garrard in Jacksonville?

Go Luke!!!!!!!!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Seems like according to many Tampa Bay fans he should have won that job last year and looked the best in training camp and pre-season. Hopefully he can do the same this year and the coaches actually recognize that and act on it.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

The FORCE Luke! Use the FORCE!

Varsity Bulldog NO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really nice

McCown should have been give a shot sooner. He was amazing in the brief time he had at Tampa. With good coaching, he'd be a star by now.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by NO2001 View Post
    McCown should have been give a shot sooner. He was amazing in the brief time he had at Tampa. With good coaching, he'd be a star by now.
    I still have nightmares about that TB vs NO game. I was unbelievably torn.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    I still have nightmares about that TB vs NO game. I was unbelievably torn.
    I was there. My son kept punching my arm every time I yelled Go Luke!!! I kept forgetting I was supposed to be for NO!! :icon_wink:

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I feel bad that Luke and Moats have both played well enough to get a lot more PT than they have been getting yet it never seems to materialize.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I feel bad that Luke and Moats have both played well enough to get a lot more PT than they have been getting yet it never seems to materialize.
    Ryan had FUMBLE problems, or he would get more PT! I think he is a long shot to make the team in Houston.

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    Ryan had FUMBLE problems, or he would get more PT! I think he is a long shot to make the team in Houston.

Yep, Ryan's funbles have cost him but I think he has at least a decent shot to make the team if he has a good preseason. I honestly think Slaton's neck is a bigger deal than they are saying. I'm anxious to see if Ben Tate can do something early this season.

+ Reply to Thread