+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Left out

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: Left out

I do worry that if we somehow get linked with ULL to go to a new conference, I could see the state powers telling us we have to include ULM or face some TOUGH(probably impossible) penalties. I'd like to think that politics would take a more mature stance but given the way things happen I just feel that would definitely be an issue.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

From the FWIW department.

WAC moved up deadline for Boise St. decision?

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...e-st-decision/

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    I do worry that if we somehow get linked with ULL to go to a new conference, I could see the state powers telling us we have to include ULM or face some TOUGH(probably impossible) penalties. I'd like to think that politics would take a more mature stance but given the way things happen I just feel that would definitely be an issue.
    I think that is improbable. How did we get in the WAC and leave the ul twins behind if that were the case.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I think that is improbable. How did we get in the WAC and leave the ul twins behind if that were the case.
    I could be wrong but I thought USL chose not to come with us. Again, I could be WAY off and have just read that on here......but wait, everything you read on BBB is true, so nevermind, I am right!!:icon_wink:

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Actually, the separation happened when the NCAA created the 1-AA designation. Tech, Arkansas State and USL were eligible to stay 1-A but the rest of the conference teams (I believe it was the Southland at that time) were not. USL decided to stay 1-A and left the conference. Tech mistakenly (I think) decided to stay with the conference and went 1-AA. Later, we went back to 1-A and the rest is history.

+ Reply to Thread