+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aramark concession survey.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Re: Aramark concession survey.

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    Tech Dairy ice cream for sale in the stadium during Sept and Oct games? (Yes, I know that Blue Bell is a good corp sponsor...)

I don't know if Aramark would do that though; I was surprised to find out a while back about the lack of Tech Milk in the student center...
    The dairy is in pretty rough shape...

http://media.www.thetechtalk.org/med...-3919264.shtml

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Bring back chicken on a stick!!!!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I told 'em,

NO CORNDOGS ! ! !

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    The dairy is in pretty rough shape...

http://media.www.thetechtalk.org/med...-3919264.shtml
    Yeah, I had read that. However, the rumors of the Dairy's death have been greatly exagerated...just order what makes the ice cream machine work...

I don't know if they'd want to mess with it, but cups of ice cream would be money in the bank for early games. I'd buy 'em, and I don't go to games to eat...

And, on a somewhat related tangent, how about Tech Dairy products at the Ruston Farmer's market?

+ Reply to Thread