+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aramark concession survey.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Aramark concession survey.

I've been to some stadiums that's under Aramark management for concessions, it's really good. Example Minute Maid Park. Whats up with ours?

Minnesota, Florida State, and Georgia uses Aramark for their concessions.

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Chick Fil A sandwiches.

That's right. Chick Fil A sandwiches are very good, easy to serve, and they are not messy. But we don't serve them at football games. Never mind that almost EVERY high school and college in the state of Texas serves Chick fil A sandwiches at football games (they are very popular), but we still don't. What's up with that?

I know we have a Chick Fil A outlet in the student union building on campus. You'd think we'd be all over this.

HD
    I thought the main issue is that the company that actually wants to sell their product had to pay to offer it if im not mistaken, M&M's and skittles may be a take it or leave it, but for instance having the chain pizza instead of johnny's was i thought because they paid money... then again... i could be totally wrong.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I s**t you not - my girlfriend picked us up a couple of those papa johnns personal pizzas at a game last year and someone had already taken a bite out of mine!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I confirmed for them what we all know: the sh!t sucks!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I don't see that survey turning out very good for Aramark. The last question was really telling to me: "Do you think the food service has improved over the past three years?
    I def. think it's improved at the basketball games.

But, maybe that's because of Maggie Moo's ??

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    I s**t you not - my girlfriend picked us up a couple of those papa johnns personal pizzas at a game last year and someone had already taken a bite out of mine!
    I can't say I'm surprised.

I railed Aramark in that survey. The only thing I ever get are drinks. I eat at Tailgate Alley. I'm actually embarassed by our concessions.

I'm all for adding carnival food to the menu. Sausage dogs are a must. Cane's could set up a booth at the games and rake in the dough. The general idea Aramark can take away from this survey is take what they're doing now and do the exact opposite.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    I def. think it's improved at the basketball games.

But, maybe that's because of Maggie Moo's ??
    That and the OSL staff running a couple of the stands. They do a great job, imo. Service with a smile can almost make up for the food.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I gave my opinion and really pushed for more Louisiana flavor to the foods and more variety.
    Tech Dairy ice cream for sale in the stadium during Sept and Oct games? (Yes, I know that Blue Bell is a good corp sponsor...)

I don't know if Aramark would do that though; I was surprised to find out a while back about the lack of Tech Milk in the student center...

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    I have to say I laughed when I read this, super sad, but I laughed b/c the way you introduced it...

This board is full of real good ideas: chick-fil-a, with a serious plug for Louisiana style foods, Tech Dairy, and Johnnies. The LA foods is very important to those of us who dont live around LA anymore and for out-of-staters. Great now Im hungry at 8am.

I know from exerience how hard it is to make these kinda things happen (introducing new businesses when others have the contract). Did yall see the push for TechExpress? Student Govt pushed hard for that in 2003. Contracts and infrastructure were the problems back then.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Their excuse for peanuts is pathetic....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I asked for beer....

I know, I know. It will NEVER happen. But I thought I would throw it in there.
    I did too

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Dang, y'all eat till you're full at the tailgate and then buy the crap they sell at the concessions? No wonder obesity is America's #1 health problem.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    I have to say I laughed when I read this, super sad, but I laughed b/c the way you introduced it...

This board is full of real good ideas: chick-fil-a, with a serious plug for Louisiana style foods, Tech Dairy, and Johnnies. The LA foods is very important to those of us who dont live around LA anymore and for out-of-staters. Great now Im hungry at 8am.

I know from exerience how hard it is to make these kinda things happen (introducing new businesses when others have the contract). Did yall see the push for TechExpress? Student Govt pushed hard for that in 2003. Contracts and infrastructure were the problems back then.

That was all because of that crappy SGA president we had back in 2003. I did enjoy the Chick Fil A at the Navy game. I also miss Johnnys providing the pizzas.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I also miss Johnnys providing the pizzas.
    Johnny's has better pizza. No arguments from many here. I'm willing to suffer through what we have since they are willing to put up the money as a sponsor.

Big Dog NavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to allNavyBulldog1 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    That was all because of that crappy SGA president we had back in 2003.
    Zing! I dont know how to respond to that...

+ Reply to Thread