+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gebhardt

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Gebhardt

Don't know why the bot didn't pick this story up...

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...-close-to-home

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Gebhardt

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Don't know why the bot didn't pick this story up...

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...-close-to-home
    Good athlete with some tools to work with.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Gebhardt is a good athlete. Probably one of Ouachita's better players in the past few years. I remember watching him when he played against West Monroe last year and I commented that he could beat you by himself. He's a good pitcher, a good infielder and he was good with the bat. Glad to have him on board. Getting playing time at shortstop might be a little difficult playing behind Hughes and Terrasas but we will definately be able to use his arm on the mound.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Welcome Ryan! Looking forward to seeing you play in a Bulldog uni.

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

I have also heard that we signed Jamie Gilley a RHP from BPCC.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Can't have enough pitching that's for sure. Found Gilley's stats, look good.
    Player IP #BAT RS ER Bk BB HITS HP WP W L S AVG ERA WIN% GP G CG GS Shut SO
    Gilley, Jamie 48.33 217 27 20 3 26 41 3 1 7 2 218 3.72 778 10 10 2 10 41
    7-2, 3.72 era in 48 1/3 innings and 41 k's compared to 26 walks and 41 hits allowed

Varsity Bulldog MoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the rough

Gebhardt is not talented enough...thats why we are no good bc we sign guys like him from a subpar high school team...Gilley is a solid pitcher but only throws in mid 80s from the right side

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoltonLava8 View Post
    Gebhardt is not talented enough...thats why we are no good bc we sign guys like him from a subpar high school team...Gilley is a solid pitcher but only throws in mid 80s from the right side
    ... and if there is decent movement to his pitches and he's able to throw the ball where the catcher sets up, then I don't care if he throws 75.

Varsity Bulldog MoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the rough

well all our guys supposedly have good movement and it doesnt transgress into any good pitching night in and night out. brezeale has been our best pitcher out of the pen and he hasnt pitched since high school but i guess i will go find a little leaguer to throw 75 with good movement and i will sign him up for your team

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

velo is a good thing to have but not imparative, Gilley is a good pitcher, and has had success in a very strong JUCO conf.
    Last edited by hachiman; 05-19-2010 at 07:59 PM.

yes he has and i was not knocking him...i have played him and he has a great breaking ball...just the Gebhardt kid is not that good my team was an average at best hittin team and we knocked him all over the yard..i hope he can hit and play defense because he wont be needed on the mound

Puppy Woods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the earsWoods Dawg seems to have something between the ears

I am guessing you mean Gebhardt is not talented enough as a pitcher, which may be true, but I doubt we signed him as a pitcher. He definitely talented enough to be a position player.

We might could use him as an outfielder with the talent that we are losing

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

yes he has and i was not knocking him...i have played him and he has a great breaking ball...just the Gebhardt kid is not that good my team was an average at best hittin team and we knocked him all over the yard..i hope he can hit and play defense because he wont be needed on the mound
    We signed Gebhardt as an athlete. Not strictly as a pitcher. He can play several positions. And I'm not sure how much scholly we gave him. If I had to guess, not much. Just curious, what is "your team"?

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

We might could use him as an outfielder with the talent that we are losing
    We have talent at outfield!

+ Reply to Thread