+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PRISM Award winner!

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: PRISM Award winner!

Quote Originally Posted by DogDawg View Post
    Debate who gets the credit all you want, but LOUISIANA TECH won the Award. I hope this is in front of every conference comish and school prez from conferences we want to be in. Let's keep this ball rolling!
    You got it, DogDawg. Tech won the award, not an individual.

Dooley certainly deserves his share of the credit, but there is no "I" in PRISM.....oh....wait a minute.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogDawg View Post
    Debate who gets the credit all you want, but LOUISIANA TECH won the Award. I hope this is in front of every conference comish and school prez from conferences we want to be in. Let's keep this ball rolling!
    +1

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

I still stand by my statement that ground would have already been broken on the south endzone deal by now if Dooley was still around... DD talked about it too much on his FB weekly press conferences last year. DD would really push Dan and was making the right decisions as AD - I would hire him back right now in that role but am more exicited about SD as the football coach!

Bruce is the main man now and things seem to be moving very slowly - pics to the general public would be a good start Bruce!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by okiealdawg View Post
    Bruce is the main man now and things seem to be moving very slowly - pics to the general public would be a good start Bruce!

I have a theory behind this lack of pictures and it meshes with all the talk of university budget cuts and consolidation. DR is very political saavy.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

I hope you are right.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I still stand by my statement that ground would have already been broken on the south endzone deal by now if Dooley was still around... DD talked about it too much on his FB weekly press conferences last year. DD would really push Dan and was making the right decisions as AD - I would hire him back right now in that role but am more exicited about SD as the football coach!

Where was DD getting the $22 million to build the project? This project is the biggest fundraising effort in the history of Tech and there are a lot of broader issues in play. Hold on to your checkbook and you can show your support soon.

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

This was all Dooley and if you don't believe that then your crazy. Before Dooley, we had a lazy administration with no will to push forward and no belief in this University. Dooley came in here and slapped them all in the face. After he woke them up, he administered his plan......and yes this was all his idea and his plan. DD is the main reason we have LTAC and got our alumni back to their roots. He is the sole reason of why we are where we are and I had a great opportunity seeing this first hand. Now our newly formed athletic adminstration is going to gain the momentum we need to get our university where it should have been 10 years ago!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Great way to get our name out there. I noticed TNS wasn't impressed enough to put it on page one.

Dooley doesn't give a crap about us now. Where is the $25K he promised to donate for this year? Should we put up a statue of Dooley somewhere?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nytetyme View Post
    This was all Dooley and if you don't believe that then your crazy. Before Dooley, we had a lazy administration with no will to push forward and no belief in this University. Dooley came in here and slapped them all in the face. After he woke them up, he administered his plan......and yes this was all his idea and his plan. DD is the main reason we have LTAC and got our alumni back to their roots. He is the sole reason of why we are where we are and I had a great opportunity seeing this first hand. Now our newly formed athletic adminstration is going to gain the momentum we need to get our university where it should have been 10 years ago!
    All of that is true, and we definantly needed someone to come here and really slap around the admin. I think that we could have brought just about ANYONE from outside Ruston and they would have been able to see what needed to be done, but Dooley was that character so he get's the credit. He wasn't a visionary, he just knew what we COULD have and punched people in the face until he got what he wanted.

Only thing is that LTAC wasn't "created" by him. It was CHAMPS, but the NCAA wanted that name for some program that they use and asked us to change the name of our CHAMPS program, and the NAME was changed to LTAC. Same program.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    How do you even begin to quantify a statement like that...? Dooley was the only person capable of this..? Dooley didn't have long hair a beard and sandals...

Well by all means fill us in on what improvements were made in athletics in the last 15 years prior to Dooley getting here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    How do you even begin to quantify a statement like that...? Dooley was the only person capable of this..? Dooley didn't have long hair a beard and sandals...
    Willie???

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

He had more money than God and gave most of it away.... so maybe it was Willie

I agree totally Doc - just worried that our new AD may not have the guts of a DD...
    Last edited by okiealdawg; 05-20-2010 at 07:42 PM.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

DD was a fantastic AD for football, but I would bet money that DD would not have hosted the WAC Track and Field Championships as successfully as BVDV.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

I think some aren't giving Uncle Dan 2.0 enough credit...

+ Reply to Thread