+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Ten Best Ballparks in the Major League

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

The Ten Best Ballparks in the Major League

Can you believe it! Check out #7.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/lists/M...photo=11206609

Go Dawgs!!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: The Ten Best Ballparks in the Major League

I've been to Bush and Wrigley. I also went to the old Twins stadium before they tore it down. One of my favorites was the old Cominksy Park in Chicago. It was a clasic.

I will make it to Coors Field when Rike plays his first game there.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Should have been #1 ....

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I've been to Wrigley, the old Comisky, Minute-Maid Park, and Arlington.
    I wish I could have gone to the old Yankee Stadium.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

The new Yankee Stadium is VERY nice NO DOUBT should be in top 10. I dont agree with a lot of those parks.

Puppy gtram is an unknown gtram's Avatar

btw... i can see the scoreboard at at&t park from my living room window...

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Their top 4 are the same as my top 4 but I reversed the order of the top 2 with Wrigley Field at #1 and AT&T Park #2.

This year I'm going to games in Yankee Stadium, Citi Field (Mets), and Nationals Field in June. Also, hope to go to Target Field (Twins) in July. These stadiums all replaced older stadiums that I saw in their last year of use. I'm going to Yankee Stadium for the series vs my favorite team (Astros) on June 11-13 . I hope to make it to 2 games of the series.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I've been to Bush and Wrigley. I also went to the old Twins stadium before they tore it down. One of my favorites was the old Cominksy Park in Chicago. It was a clasic.

I will make it to Coors Field when Rike plays his first game there.
    I forgot the Mariner's field. Very nice park.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Since no one has commented on it, maybe you're missing it. Did anyone notice the big screen on the Minnesota Park (#7)?

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I noticed it. It's from when our Dawgs took it to the Golden Gophers!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Been to Wrigley, Old Comiskey, Arlington Stadium, Ballpark in Arlington, The old dump the Brewers used to play in and various minor league venues. Still like Wrigley the best. Old Comiskey was awesome though. Both have/had some rough sight-lines but that's also part of the charm.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Been to Fenway and AT&T

Strongly disagree with AT&T as number 1 seats are horrible sarbine wedges with no leg room

Varsity Bulldog Cactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really niceCactus Rob is just really nice Cactus Rob's Avatar

A little known fact, when Pac Bell Park, now AT& T field opened in SF... it was designed to be a stadium first and then a baseball park second. In December of 1999, about five months before opening day in April of 2000, they realized that they forgot to build bullpens for the relief pitchers. They had to scramble and recover and put them the bullpens in emergency status and placed them at and beyond 1st and 3rd base in short L and R fields. The pitchers that are in the bullpen have to sit in the photographer's camera wells and use that as their "pens". Ten years later, the emergency fix is still going strong and there are no plans to change anything.
    Also, the only other idea was to build them beyond the RF wall but that is to the cove and would have been a fire danger with a lack of escape in case of an emergency so that idea was scratched. Under the seats in LF under the "coke bottle" is player parking so that idea was squashed as well.
    Just some information that I am sure that a ton of people don't know about. :-)

+ Reply to Thread